Welcome to The Australian Hayabusa Club Forum - ARCHIVE ONLY VERSION - NEW REGISTRATIONS & POSTS DISABLED
Yellow Busa with Black Indicator Inserts - Printable Version

+- Welcome to The Australian Hayabusa Club Forum - ARCHIVE ONLY VERSION - NEW REGISTRATIONS & POSTS DISABLED (https://www.australian-hayabusa-club.com/MyBB)
+-- Forum: Photos (https://www.australian-hayabusa-club.com/MyBB/forumdisplay.php?fid=38)
+--- Forum: Member Photos (https://www.australian-hayabusa-club.com/MyBB/forumdisplay.php?fid=22)
+--- Thread: Yellow Busa with Black Indicator Inserts (/showthread.php?tid=21569)

Pages: 1 2

Yellow Busa with Black Indicator Inserts - DaytonaBusa - 13-04-2014

Thought id try a set of Black 2013 Busa Rear Indicator Inserts to break up the 2013 Yellow Busa tail end.

.jpg   IMG_2681.jpg (Size: 99.36 KB / Downloads: 303)
.jpg   IMG_2707.jpg (Size: 96.27 KB / Downloads: 288)

RE: Yellow Busa with Black Indicator Inserts - mozzie26 - 13-04-2014

I am 50/50. Looks like a bumble bee!

RE: Yellow Busa with Black Indicator Inserts - mozza24 - 13-04-2014

I actually like it - always thought there was tooo much yellow -breaks it up nicely You just need to get rid of the cannons now hehe

RE: Yellow Busa with Black Indicator Inserts - Kendo - 13-04-2014

Yep, like the way it breaks up the yellow, but agree it would look different again depending on whether you are planning to change the cans.

RE: Yellow Busa with Black Indicator Inserts - DaytonaBusa - 13-04-2014

Yes the Mufflers will eventually go, but I'm not bothering with mild performance from 'slip ons' and tunes etc. i will be Turbo Charging it. Not sure the look or road worthiness of the Short Stumpy Pipe sticking out the side of the fairing that most go with, so i may have a Single Long or Single Short Pipe (probably a black can not chrome) just to keep it looking stock and quiet so as not to attract unwanted attention from mr plod.

RE: Yellow Busa with Black Indicator Inserts - Dale - 13-04-2014

I actually like it better with the yellow inserts. only my opinion though ..
beautiful bike, all the same .. Pi_thumbsup

RE: Yellow Busa with Black Indicator Inserts - pan - 13-04-2014

I prefer the yellow bits. WIth the black bits it looks okay if you don't know your Hayabusas, but for anyone that knows Hayabusas it may look too much like a cheap repair job.

RE: Yellow Busa with Black Indicator Inserts - Batfink - 13-04-2014

I was thinking a whole black ass transplant

RE: Yellow Busa with Black Indicator Inserts - Aussie Steve - 14-04-2014

I know I will be flamed but I dont know what Suzuki were thinking when they went Yellow on a busa.

IMO there is too much fairing for a bold colour such as that....makes it look like a big leggo brick...but as stated horses for courses perhaps if it were a paler shade....or a whiter shade of pale to quote a famous 67 song...

I liked the white with red tracery but thats me!

RE: Yellow Busa with Black Indicator Inserts - Batfink - 14-04-2014

I kinda agree there Steve...
I would have loved to see the yellow in the same configuration as the Jaffa only cause then I could have spent time changing the colour from a yellow to a Jaffa with a couple of front panels LOL

BTW... still waiting for the bosses final choice

RE: Yellow Busa with Black Indicator Inserts - DaytonaBusa - 14-04-2014

(13-04-2014, 10:27pm)Batfink Wrote: I was thinking a whole black ass transplant

you mean like this?

(14-04-2014, 02:01pm)DaytonaBusa Wrote: you mean like this?

now that looks better

RE: Yellow Busa with Black Indicator Inserts - Corpsedealer - 14-04-2014

I agree with Batsy that yellow with the black ass settles out the black at the bootom of the main fairing looks good. My Op.Idiot2

The more I look at that with the black ass the more I like it... Maybe even try a black front fender too??
Seems to balance out better with the little bits of black at the front and the frame, also doesn't make those huge black pipes look like dog balls on a cat LOL

If I manage to convince a new 13 outta the woman I will start to do that colour change myself

RE: Yellow Busa with Black Indicator Inserts - Aussie Steve - 15-04-2014

Actually a black tank and front guard with the black arse and that is starting to look the business...wonder if Mr Suzuki San would listen?