Welcome to The Australian Hayabusa Club Forum - ARCHIVE ONLY VERSION - NEW REGISTRATIONS & POSTS DISABLED
Decibel stickers... where do you "get" them? - Printable Version

+- Welcome to The Australian Hayabusa Club Forum - ARCHIVE ONLY VERSION - NEW REGISTRATIONS & POSTS DISABLED (https://www.australian-hayabusa-club.com/MyBB)
+-- Forum: Bike Discussions (https://www.australian-hayabusa-club.com/MyBB/forumdisplay.php?fid=35)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (https://www.australian-hayabusa-club.com/MyBB/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Thread: Decibel stickers... where do you "get" them? (/showthread.php?tid=21047)

Pages: 1 2

Decibel stickers... where do you "get" them? - pan - 18-10-2013

I remember a while back someone was either producing them, purchasing them or stealing them. Don't really care, but I want one!

I've heard that police are clamping down on aftermarket pipes locally (Sydney) and a sticker may just help a little.

If anyone has any ideas, can you PM me please?

Pi_thumbsup

RE: Decibel stickers... where do you "get" them? - Shifu - 18-10-2013

(18-10-2013, 08:20pm)pan Wrote: I remember a while back someone was either producing them, purchasing them or stealing them. Don't really care, but I want one!

I've heard that police are clamping down on aftermarket pipes locally (Sydney) and a sticker may just help a little.

Pi_thumbsup

PM send

RE: Decibel stickers... where do you "get" them? - revhead - 18-10-2013

as with QLD must the n.s.w nazi party follow ,these new laws for you northern boys are an fn joke,

id like some db stickers as well.

RE: Decibel stickers... where do you "get" them? - big kev - 19-10-2013

I would be interested in a sticker as well please

RE: Decibel stickers... where do you "get" them? - Batfink - 19-10-2013

If they are about... Am interested too

RE: Decibel stickers... where do you "get" them? - gcbusa - 19-10-2013

I'm interested too!

RE: Decibel stickers... where do you "get" them? - Axe - 19-10-2013

interested toooooo.

Axe

RE: Decibel stickers... where do you "get" them? - Busdriver - 19-10-2013

(18-10-2013, 08:20pm)pan Wrote: I remember a while back someone was either producing them, purchasing them or stealing them. Don't really care, but I want one!

Pi_thumbsup

Is it just me, I'd thought Police really had more important stuff to be chasing than shit like this.

I may not be able to catch the drive-by shooters or the burglar, but I'll bust this fucker with the after-market pipes

RE: Decibel stickers... where do you "get" them? - Batfink - 19-10-2013

I think it's because there is less risk and higher returned nicking us

RE: Decibel stickers... where do you "get" them? - TheAlchemist - 19-10-2013

PM me if you are chasing one. It "may" be something I have in stock ;)

RE: Decibel stickers... where do you "get" them? - Pix - 20-10-2013

(19-10-2013, 10:18am)Busdriver Wrote:

Pi_thumbsup

Is it just me, I'd thought Police really had more important stuff to be chasing than shit like this.

I may not be able to catch the drive-by shooters or the burglar, but I'll bust this fucker with the after-market pipes

I'm not sure for other states, but I know locally and on good standing that bike riders here aren't targeted half as much as poorly done up car and run down rust buckets.

And 70% of cops around wouldn't know what or where a dB sticker is or what it is telling them :)

RE: Decibel stickers... where do you "get" them? - ROD - 23-10-2013

Sticker want help if they are smart and look on the stamp on the can For closed circuit use only or something like that Knuppel2

RE: Decibel stickers... where do you "get" them? - revhead - 23-10-2013

i removed my "for track use only " sticker ,i have left my stock exhaust db sticker on the swinger!

RE: Decibel stickers... where do you "get" them? - BEAU - 23-10-2013

And the factory sticker does state that's it's for Suzuki pipes. Not your Yoshi's.

RE: Decibel stickers... where do you "get" them? - ROD - 23-10-2013

(23-10-2013, 07:34am)revhead Wrote: i removed my "for track use only " sticker ,i have left my stock exhaust db sticker on the swinger!

Good for stickers mine was stamped on there Pi_thumbsdown