Welcome to The Australian Hayabusa Club Forum - ARCHIVE ONLY VERSION - NEW REGISTRATIONS & POSTS DISABLED
Illumiglo Gauges - Printable Version

+- Welcome to The Australian Hayabusa Club Forum - ARCHIVE ONLY VERSION - NEW REGISTRATIONS & POSTS DISABLED (https://www.australian-hayabusa-club.com/MyBB)
+-- Forum: How to Do It Yourself, Mods & Reviews & Tool Lending Scheme (https://www.australian-hayabusa-club.com/MyBB/forumdisplay.php?fid=48)
+--- Forum: Modifications (https://www.australian-hayabusa-club.com/MyBB/forumdisplay.php?fid=20)
+--- Thread: Illumiglo Gauges (/showthread.php?tid=18910)

Pages: 1 2

Illumiglo Gauges - Kaine - 29-04-2012

So I was thinking about replacing the Gauges on my Busa. I did this on my 200SX about 12 years ago and I loved it.

Has anyone else done it?

http://www.bluegauges.com/illumiglo/suzuki_hayabusa.htm

[Image: 755.gif]

RE: Illumiglo Gauges - bandit - 29-04-2012

I have them on my K6 pretty easy to fit
try the search feture you will get plenty of hits Clap

RE: Illumiglo Gauges - Kaine - 29-04-2012

I did try the search feature and I see why now I got no hits.

When I copied the title it had a 1 before the "Illumiglo"

1Illumiglo

so I got no hits :/

Better now with Illumiglo

RE: Illumiglo Gauges - Madmax - 01-05-2012

I've had them on my K6 for years and love them. Have just replaced the little black box after the volume control gave up! (intensity) Easy job to put them in if you have a Busdriver to assist! (:-))

[Image: CroppedfDashShot.jpg]

[Image: BlackandGreyDashLit.jpg]

Max

RE: Illumiglo Gauges - Kaine - 01-05-2012

that is one sexy Busa, I love the custom stuff....

RE: Illumiglo Gauges - Madmax - 04-05-2012

(01-05-2012, 01:23pm)Kaine Wrote: that is one sexy Busa, I love the custom stuff....

Cheers and thanks.

We love our Busa - she has been named - "The Black Max!"

RE: Illumiglo Gauges - vitto - 14-05-2012

i have them and love the look...

RE: Illumiglo Gauges - Kaine - 20-05-2012

OK so I got off my butt and went to work on the bike today.

Fitted up the LED tail light and Illumiglo gauges, they are very nice Very Happy

First Dial done
[Image: 2012-05-20122121.jpg]

All 4 dials done
[Image: 2012-05-20125003.jpg]

Back in place
[Image: 2012-05-20135815.jpg]

Running
[Image: 2012-05-20170401.jpg]

LED tail light
[Image: 2012-05-20170240.jpg]

RE: Illumiglo Gauges - Madmax - 22-05-2012

They certainly spruce the old girl up a bit don't they. Love them. You've done a good job on them. You do realise of course that once you start it's very difficult to stop! lol

Cheers

Max

RE: Illumiglo Gauges - Kaine - 23-05-2012

yes I know, I'm already looking at other things to do now Very Happy

RE: Illumiglo Gauges - Madmax - 24-05-2012

(23-05-2012, 06:53pm)Kaine Wrote: yes I know, I'm already looking at other things to do now Very Happy

Another addict! at last. I thought Rod and I were a dying breed. Just a little warning - there is a hell of a lot of money you can spend on these gorgeous beasts! I've hardly started.Pi_freakPi_freakPi_freak

RE: Illumiglo Gauges - Xhiler8r - 24-05-2012

stop wasting money on bling Maxy Boy and buy some polish instead I see finger prints on some of those shiney bits But must say your bike is coming along quite nicely I havent done a thing to mine since i bought it I am too scared to start cause i know where it ends

RE: Illumiglo Gauges - Kaine - 24-05-2012

if you have any tips / suggestions of where to get stuff that would be great.

I had some custom fab work done for my chain guard and radiator protector but there must be some good places to get stuff from.

RE: Illumiglo Gauges - Madmax - 24-05-2012

Flea-Bay is where I got most of mine from.

LOL Bill, there will never be a Busa goes close to that blue beast you put together a few years ago..

Still haven't finished! LOL.

RE: Illumiglo Gauges - Xhiler8r - 24-05-2012

and mate you know you never will I see so much stuff on ebay at the moment but i doubt that the cops down here would appreciate what i have in mind I guess thats what ya get when you live in the nanny state