Welcome to The Australian Hayabusa Club Forum - ARCHIVE ONLY VERSION - NEW REGISTRATIONS & POSTS DISABLED
Who is the quickest in stock busa engine? - Printable Version

+- Welcome to The Australian Hayabusa Club Forum - ARCHIVE ONLY VERSION - NEW REGISTRATIONS & POSTS DISABLED (https://www.australian-hayabusa-club.com/MyBB)
+-- Forum: Bike Discussions (https://www.australian-hayabusa-club.com/MyBB/forumdisplay.php?fid=35)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (https://www.australian-hayabusa-club.com/MyBB/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Thread: Who is the quickest in stock busa engine? (/showthread.php?tid=18758)

Pages: 1 2

Who is the quickest in stock busa engine? - Flying Finn - 16-03-2012

Just curious to know,who is the quickest in 1/4 mile with stock 1340cc engine here in OZ?
In America,they done 8.42,which is quicker,than anyone one here in Australia including the 1441 cc engine.

RE: Who is the quickest in stock busa engine? - TheAlchemist - 16-03-2012

Sounds like a pretty over zealous american estimate perhaps?
Don't get me wrong, i'm not the source of all knowledge with the drags like some of the other members here, but that sounds to me like an perfect reaction time by a midget full of helium and someone forgot to start the clock..... Cant possibly be bog stock standard at under 8.5secs.
Maybe i'm just jealous coz im 6ft 1 and 130 Kgs Lol3

RE: Who is the quickest in stock busa engine? - simmo - 16-03-2012

(16-03-2012, 10:37am)Flying Finn Wrote: Just curious to know,who is the quickest in 1/4 mile with stock 1340cc engine here in OZ?
In America,they done 8.42,which is quicker,than anyone one here in Australia including the 1441 cc engine.

If your talking completely stock untouched bike, not many try due to wheelstands but around 10.0s,

8.42 untouched Lol2 I would like to see that

RE: Who is the quickest in stock busa engine? - Greeny_SA - 16-03-2012

It's Always ,bigger ,better & Faster in America .

RE: Who is the quickest in stock busa engine? - BikerBoy - 16-03-2012

(16-03-2012, 10:37am)Flying Finn Wrote: In America,they done 8.42,which is quicker,than anyone one here in Australia including the 1441 cc engine.

and surely there must be a YouTube clip of that pass?

RE: Who is the quickest in stock busa engine? - larra - 16-03-2012

Jeremy teasley has done that, and was confirmed by Brock davidson, the same bike has done 8.6sec. with a 200lb rider.
http://www.bikeland.org/board/viewthread.php?FID=27&TID=55223&pagenumber=1
numbers:

5.404 @ 135.04
8.423 @ 161.44

it was a stock engine with a stock clutch, but of course with extensions, lowered air shifter and racing fuel,etc. The new zx14 has also done 8.5 s with the same modifications so far...
I think the question was,
"stock engine " As for me,i have seen a stock engine gen1 with a 6 inch extension ,lowered and a quick shifter running 9.5s all day long here at willow bank,but would also like to know what is the quickest time you guys know of , for a gen. 2.

RE: Who is the quickest in stock busa engine? - abusa - 17-03-2012

Not many 600lb Hayabusa Bike/Rider combos running over here. 100lb is roughly 4 tenths which equates to what is being run here.
There's already a thread on who's the quickest Gen2 rider else where. If you want to compare your skills better to do it like for like, not many grown men will weigh Jeremy Tesleys weight again, have the budget and backing of Brock's nor the track time available.
Stock motor yes but very little around it is.

RE: Who is the quickest in stock busa engine? - RYDRZ - 18-03-2012

Cozmic dilussuions
Who gives a f. A. R. K.

From 2nd gear to the limit of busa rev limit

Give it the berries
Crack it ard
Enjoy it
( time - short track racer's )

The busa can offer more than a squirt
Down a quater mile-
Open road
Wide open throttle
From 7000rpm -9500rpm
Ride to the limitt

Ohh im bored

RE: Who is the quickest in stock busa engine? - kevin - 18-03-2012

how farst will thay go topend . speed limiter removed

RE: Who is the quickest in stock busa engine? - CeeJay07 - 18-03-2012

How farst thay go will depend on weight of rider etc.

RE: Who is the quickest in stock busa engine? - pan - 18-03-2012

...and red ones are farster than black ones

RE: Who is the quickest in stock busa engine? - CeeJay07 - 18-03-2012

Exactly Pan.....your trak byke looks moor blakk than red, hents why its lite & kwik!!!!

RE: Who is the quickest in stock busa engine? - pan - 18-03-2012

(18-03-2012, 04:08pm)CeeJay07 Wrote: Exactly Pan.....your trak byke looks moor blakk than red, hents why its lite & kwik!!!!

Brake calipers are done. Stickers are on the way buddy... Pi_thumbsup

RE: Who is the quickest in stock busa engine? - kevin - 19-03-2012

of the clock clicking 4

RE: Who is the quickest in stock busa engine? - RYDRZ - 21-03-2012

G I thought I upset u all-
Keep up the good busa roll call at the drags

U make me look great