Welcome to The Australian Hayabusa Club Forum - ARCHIVE ONLY VERSION - NEW REGISTRATIONS & POSTS DISABLED
hello everyone - Printable Version

+- Welcome to The Australian Hayabusa Club Forum - ARCHIVE ONLY VERSION - NEW REGISTRATIONS & POSTS DISABLED (https://www.australian-hayabusa-club.com/MyBB)
+-- Forum: New Members Introductions and S&R (https://www.australian-hayabusa-club.com/MyBB/forumdisplay.php?fid=46)
+--- Forum: New Members Introduce yourselves here (https://www.australian-hayabusa-club.com/MyBB/forumdisplay.php?fid=47)
+--- Thread: hello everyone (/showthread.php?tid=17967)

Pages: 1 2

hello everyone - spaniard13 - 16-10-2011

Hi everyone my name is marco but everyone calls me spaniard i live in perth w.a work fly in fly out i bought my first hayabusa in may n im not regretting a single moment of it even though its my first bike all my fnds n family thought i was crazy but it was my dream bike n i was stopping at notting to get one, not to sure wat else to post on here but if u have any questions or like to go for a ride sounds great

RE: hello everyone - BusaJim - 16-10-2011

(16-10-2011, 12:42pm)spaniard13 Wrote: Hi everyone my name is marco but everyone calls me spaniard i live in perth w.a work fly in fly out i bought my first hayabusa in may n im not regretting a single moment of it even though its my first bike all my fnds n family thought i was crazy but it was my dream bike n i was stopping at notting to get one, not to sure wat else to post on here but if u have any questions or like to go for a ride sounds great

Welcome Spaniard,

You find lots of information here plus quite a few members from W.A

Nice looking ride you have their.

Jim

RE: hello everyone - spaniard13 - 16-10-2011

thanks jim she is my baby n i have read lots of info on wat ppl are doin with their bikes n i hope to catch up with the wa members as i see quiet a few when i go out riding

RE: hello everyone - BEAU - 16-10-2011

Welcome to the AHC mate!

RE: hello everyone - raceworx - 16-10-2011

welcome to the land of never ending smiles...

RE: hello everyone - bRoWnEyE - 16-10-2011

Welcome to AHC mate Very Happy

Did you say "first bike" ?? wow Coolsmiley

How do you like the pipe ?

RE: hello everyone - Axe - 16-10-2011

Welcome buddy,

Always keen for a catch up.... PM or post up when your free mate, and we'll see if we can sort something out!

Cheers

AXE

RE: hello everyone - raceworx - 16-10-2011

Welcome to AHC

RE: hello everyone - Bluethunder - 16-10-2011

Welcome mate.

RE: hello everyone - Brett H - 16-10-2011

Welcome Spaniard. Im only new here to but it's a very friendly place with heaps of info.

Cheers...Brett

cheers guys loving the bike went for a awesome cruise with my bro today up the coast then dwn to midland n hme again was deffinately good weather n some nice bikes on the road and browneye yes i did say first bike n im not regretting it at all n axe will definately post next time im free for a ride mayb we can get a few busa together would be good to check out the mods ppl have done

RE: hello everyone - Rev004 - 16-10-2011

Yes Another Westy Joins the Ranks - We're going to Take Over One Day Lol3

Spaniard13 Welcome to the club there is a lot of WA guys on here so I'm sure someone will be up for a ride.

Cheers Rev004

hahah im sure we will take over since i bought the busa i have seen more n more of them n also in that note i have noticed some female riders on busa's hahah omg i was amazed its good to see anyone can handle the power thats if its handled right but yer i cnt wait to catch up with some of the wa riders

RE: hello everyone - Rock - 17-10-2011

Welcome To the club buddy

Rock

RE: hello everyone - pan - 17-10-2011

Hiya spaniard!