Welcome to The Australian Hayabusa Club Forum - ARCHIVE ONLY VERSION - NEW REGISTRATIONS & POSTS DISABLED
kronic Legal Weed - Printable Version

+- Welcome to The Australian Hayabusa Club Forum - ARCHIVE ONLY VERSION - NEW REGISTRATIONS & POSTS DISABLED (https://www.australian-hayabusa-club.com/MyBB)
+-- Forum: Non Bike Discussions (https://www.australian-hayabusa-club.com/MyBB/forumdisplay.php?fid=43)
+--- Forum: Not Bike Related (https://www.australian-hayabusa-club.com/MyBB/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: kronic Legal Weed (/showthread.php?tid=17342)

Pages: 1 2 3

kronic Legal Weed - ROD - 15-06-2011

As the heading says kronic Legal Weed Has anyone tryed it im thinking of trying it for mr chronic back problem all else fails i will grow the good stuff Very Happy

http://kronic-oz.com.au/

RE: kronic Legal Weed - Skidmarx - 15-06-2011

after reading that, im keen to give it a go, if i keep eating the amount of painkillers that i have been, i cant see my future being to healthy, lower back, shoulder, wrist, hip and knee problems (shit anyone would think im 50 or something :S) a legal, and natural alternative has to be found

RE: kronic Legal Weed - Greeny_SA - 15-06-2011

(15-06-2011, 07:52pm)Skidmarx Wrote: after reading that, im keen to give it a go, if i keep eating the amount of painkillers that i have been, i cant see my future being to healthy, lower back, shoulder, wrist, hip and knee problems (shit anyone would think im 50 or something :S) a legal, and natural alternative has to be found

The real stuff is Almost legal in our country's capital now ,so what's all the excitement about .

RE: kronic Legal Weed - ROD - 15-06-2011

(15-06-2011, 09:24pm)Greeny_SA Wrote:
(15-06-2011, 07:52pm)Skidmarx Wrote: after reading that, im keen to give it a go, if i keep eating the amount of painkillers that i have been, i cant see my future being to healthy, lower back, shoulder, wrist, hip and knee problems (shit anyone would think im 50 or something :S) a legal, and natural alternative has to be found

The real stuff is Almost legal in our country's capital now ,so what's all the excitement about .

Everything is leagal in ACT now Pi_freak

RE: kronic Legal Weed - DAVE01 - 15-06-2011

1 oz = 28.3495 g
would work out pretty hexy at $70 for 3 grams

RE: kronic Legal Weed - VNSVLE - 16-06-2011

Have not tried it personally but it comes highly recommended Coolrasta

RE: kronic Legal Weed - BikerBoy - 16-06-2011

I have tried it personaly and....whooooooaaaaahhh!!!!!!!

Worth a try.

RE: kronic Legal Weed - Axe - 17-06-2011

Just ordered some, will let you know....
hehehe

RE: kronic Legal Weed - Dan85 - 17-06-2011

im not into drugs or alcohol at all so i dont have any first hand experience. however my mate was off his face the other night on something pretty similiar and similiarly legal.

Regarding the ACT the good weed is not legal it is decriminalised which means if you are caught with an amount for personal use the police will only confiscate it(for there personal useRoll) with no record for you if im remembering correctly. so in summary ACT allows you to smoke weed and has the most relaxed prostitution laws in the country all within a stones throw from the seat of power in this country(parliment house) coincindence? i think not i remember seeing plenty of pollies hanging around fyshwick(i worked at a 24hr servo there) at all hours of the night. so moral of the story is if you like strippers hookers and drugs live in the nations capitalLol2Lol2

RE: kronic Legal Weed - 1300hayabusa - 17-06-2011

(17-06-2011, 10:03am)Dan85 Wrote: im not into drugs or alcohol at all so i dont have any first hand experience. however my mate was off his face the other night on something pretty similiar and similiarly legal.

Regarding the ACT the good weed is not legal it is decriminalised which means if you are caught with an amount for personal use the police will only confiscate it(for there personal useRoll) with no record for you if im remembering correctly. so in summary ACT allows you to smoke weed and has the most relaxed prostitution laws in the country all within a stones throw from the seat of power in this country(parliment house) coincindence? i think not i remember seeing plenty of pollies hanging around fyshwick(i worked at a 24hr servo there) at all hours of the night. so moral of the story is if you like strippers hookers and drugs live in the nations capitalLol2Lol2

.........amen to that!!!!!CoolrastaCoolrastaCoolrasta

RE: kronic Legal Weed - Shifu - 17-06-2011

No longer legal in SA. As of this afternoon they have put it on the list of prohibited drugs with 2 years jail and 10K fine for possesion.
Other states will probably follow quickly. So enyoy while you still can before the party poopers get to you Lol3

RE: kronic Legal Weed - Greeny_SA - 17-06-2011

Your die hard Hippy type will keep growing their own ,as they have always done ,So nothing will change .

RE: kronic Legal Weed - Dale - 18-06-2011

(17-06-2011, 10:48pm)Shifu Wrote: No longer legal in SA. As of this afternoon they have put it on the list of prohibited drugs with 2 years jail and 10K fine for possesion.
Other states will probably follow quickly. So enyoy while you still can before the party poopers get to you Lol3

I heard NSW did today ... Killjoys

RE: kronic Legal Weed - Belzybob - 18-06-2011

(18-06-2011, 03:45pm)Dale Wrote:
(17-06-2011, 10:48pm)Shifu Wrote: No longer legal in SA. As of this afternoon they have put it on the list of prohibited drugs with 2 years jail and 10K fine for possesion.

I heard NSW did today ... Killjoys

And WA this week.

RE: kronic Legal Weed - Skidmarx - 18-06-2011

dang, ill bet qld is next, oh well, back to sniffing paint i guess.........