Welcome to The Australian Hayabusa Club Forum - ARCHIVE ONLY VERSION - NEW REGISTRATIONS & POSTS DISABLED
PHILLIP ISLAND WORLD SUPER BIKES (Feb 25th-27th).....Who's Up For It??? - Printable Version

+- Welcome to The Australian Hayabusa Club Forum - ARCHIVE ONLY VERSION - NEW REGISTRATIONS & POSTS DISABLED (https://www.australian-hayabusa-club.com/MyBB)
+-- Forum: Bike Discussions (https://www.australian-hayabusa-club.com/MyBB/forumdisplay.php?fid=35)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (https://www.australian-hayabusa-club.com/MyBB/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Thread: PHILLIP ISLAND WORLD SUPER BIKES (Feb 25th-27th).....Who's Up For It??? (/showthread.php?tid=16488)

Pages: 1 2 3

PHILLIP ISLAND WORLD SUPER BIKES (Feb 25th-27th).....Who's Up For It??? - bazman - 07-01-2011

Hey Guys and Girls....

The first round of the World Super Bikes (FEB. 25th-27th) is only just around the corner....

So....How many of us are hittin' the Island?!? Yes

Is anyone keen or already booked in for the "Afterburner" Track Day (FEB. 28th)?!? 2fast4u

If there are enough of us, it would be good to have a meet-up down there!?! Yes

Please post up ur answers in the poll....and any and all suggestions for a casual get-together!

Hope to see as many of you down there as possible.... Pi_thumbsup

keep it fun,
bazman
Coolsmiley

ps: please note.....more than one answer is an option in this poll, and the results are pub[l]ic!

RE: PHILLIP ISLAND WORLD SUPER BIKES (Feb 25th-27th).....Who's Up For It??? - 09Fatboy - 08-01-2011

if i can get time off i'll be there Bazman , probably drive / trailer down , would'nt mind doing the afterburner day either Pi_thumbsup

RE: PHILLIP ISLAND WORLD SUPER BIKES (Feb 25th-27th).....Who's Up For It??? - bazman - 08-01-2011

(08-01-2011, 01:58pm)09sydrd Wrote: if i can get time off i'll be there Bazman , probably drive / trailer down , would'nt mind doing the afterburner day either Pi_thumbsup

Hey Nigel (...and anyone else interested in the "Afterburner" Track Day),

If ur keen for the Afterburner Day.....ya better get in quick, mate! They usually sell out fairly early...not sure how many spots are left at this point? Undecided

There are four of us (busa;TLR1000;R1 & a F/Blade) in the Medium/Fast group so far....come along mate....we might need a hand pushin' a few of those 1098 race bikes with slicks to the side of the track!!! Lol3

check the link:

http://www.phillipislandridedays.com.au/contact_us.php

Coolsmiley

RE: PHILLIP ISLAND WORLD SUPER BIKES (Feb 25th-27th).....Who's Up For It??? - alpal - 08-01-2011

Should be there, made the pilgramage last two years great time I stay at a mates place at PI depends on weather Qld pretty flooded at moment just need whole mess to settle down by end of Feb, normally ride down with a few mates meet others in NSW on way and missus flies down for races and then pillions for ride home, maybe also go round tassie after races this year, as I said depends on weather not even cyclone season yet and joints (Qld) flooded....Storm

RE: PHILLIP ISLAND WORLD SUPER BIKES (Feb 25th-27th).....Who's Up For It??? - Timmy_0_T00l - 09-01-2011

i will prob make an apperance, might just be for the race day itself yet

RE: PHILLIP ISLAND WORLD SUPER BIKES (Feb 25th-27th).....Who's Up For It??? - ROD - 09-01-2011

(09-01-2011, 08:58am)Timmy_0_T00l Wrote: i will prob make an apperance, might just be for the race day itself yet

same race day only

RE: PHILLIP ISLAND WORLD SUPER BIKES (Feb 25th-27th).....Who's Up For It??? - bazman - 10-01-2011

......Bump

RE: PHILLIP ISLAND WORLD SUPER BIKES (Feb 25th-27th).....Who's Up For It??? - Masterbusa - 13-01-2011

Dad and I are making the trip this year. Ill be on my busa and he is taking his sprint.

Will leave Thursday for Lakes Entrance and stay overnight before heading for the track Friday.

Staying in the 4 seasons park from memory.

Keen for a meet at some point :)

Ryan

RE: PHILLIP ISLAND WORLD SUPER BIKES (Feb 25th-27th).....Who's Up For It??? - busa - 14-01-2011

Seven of us coming over from tassie but there will only be one busa amongst us which is mean, happy to meet up somewhere for a chat.

regards
Busa

RE: PHILLIP ISLAND WORLD SUPER BIKES (Feb 25th-27th).....Who's Up For It??? - Madmax - 14-01-2011

I'm coming down with some mates from Canbera.

Look forward to seeing you guys there!

RE: PHILLIP ISLAND WORLD SUPER BIKES (Feb 25th-27th).....Who's Up For It??? - Ward P - 16-01-2011

Is the afterburner day on Monday 28th ???

There only seems dates avail for 2nd.

+ superbike school on the 1st.

RE: PHILLIP ISLAND WORLD SUPER BIKES (Feb 25th-27th).....Who's Up For It??? - Ward P - 17-01-2011

(16-01-2011, 09:02pm)Ward P Wrote: Is the afterburner day on Monday 28th ???

There only seems dates avail for 2nd.

+ superbike school on the 1st.

Think I'm in for the 28th Afterburners.

Update: yep booked in.

Just need to get accom sorted. Anyone got a spare bed or need a roomie ????? (will supply bourbon!!!)

RE: PHILLIP ISLAND WORLD SUPER BIKES (Feb 25th-27th).....Who's Up For It??? - bazman - 17-01-2011

Yeah Ward,

Afterburner is on Mon 28th. They don't put it on the website for some unknown reason!?!
Ya gotta ring 'em up and get them to send you an application form!
Don't wait too long.....it sells out FAST!!!!

RE: PHILLIP ISLAND WORLD SUPER BIKES (Feb 25th-27th).....Who's Up For It??? - Busdriver - 17-01-2011

Not me sorry. There ain't no way I'd get leave after being away for nearly 3 and 1/2 months already.

RE: PHILLIP ISLAND WORLD SUPER BIKES (Feb 25th-27th).....Who's Up For It??? - Ward P - 17-01-2011

(17-01-2011, 08:37am)bazman Wrote: Yeah Ward,

Afterburner is on Mon 28th. They don't put it on the website for some unknown reason!?!
Ya gotta ring 'em up and get them to send you an application form!
Don't wait too long.....it sells out FAST!!!!

Done. they said there only a couple of spots left in med/fast.
So I'm in. Pi_thumbsup
(don't know how I'll go with touring tyres????- maybe quite interesting Biker)