Welcome to The Australian Hayabusa Club Forum - ARCHIVE ONLY VERSION - NEW REGISTRATIONS & POSTS DISABLED
Pete Pitstop the drug dealer - Printable Version

+- Welcome to The Australian Hayabusa Club Forum - ARCHIVE ONLY VERSION - NEW REGISTRATIONS & POSTS DISABLED (https://www.australian-hayabusa-club.com/MyBB)
+-- Forum: Bike Discussions (https://www.australian-hayabusa-club.com/MyBB/forumdisplay.php?fid=35)
+--- Forum: Hayabusa Gen.II (https://www.australian-hayabusa-club.com/MyBB/forumdisplay.php?fid=45)
+--- Thread: Pete Pitstop the drug dealer (/showthread.php?tid=15800)

Pages: 1 2

Pete Pitstop the drug dealer - blackbullet - 17-09-2010

Just had my bike flashed/dyno'd and dual r77's installed by Peter at the Pitstop.

Firstly I have to say I rode in there with a gen2 09 and rode out with Im not sure what, maybe a generation 5.
The bike is not what it was nowhere near it in fact and thats saying something considering how good the stock Busa is.
Don't get me wrong im not experienced when it comes to custom performance work at all and Ive only been riding these THINGS... for around 5 years and not as much as I would have liked as I work away lots, but I can tell you one thing, I can recognize experience/class when it comes to workmanship and customer service and not to mention skill.

As an example I had most of the street over at my place (little old ladies and ducati riders included) when I arrived home asking how in the hell can this bike be so different and I just told them you should have tried to ride it home like I did and see the real difference.

For those of you a bit shy about spending the extra money (which was bugger all by the way) compared to the alternative you can come to my place or just invite me to a ride..and you can hear/see for yourself the difference in all respects.

regards

Richo
Blackbullet

RE: Pete Pitstop the drug dealer - Macbusa - 17-09-2010

is this Richo..... aka....Tank?

BTW... Petes Pitstop... 2nd to none!!

RE: Pete Pitstop the drug dealer - blackbullet - 17-09-2010

(17-09-2010, 08:57pm)Macbusa Wrote: is this Richo..... aka....Tank?

BTW... Petes Pitstop... 2nd to none!!

AKA Tank..u been talkin to Pete have you and yes its Richo.

RE: Pete Pitstop the drug dealer - Steve - 17-09-2010

I too had mine done 2 weeks ago at Petes, same specs 09 model with twin R77's, it is def nicer to ride with more power, only problem is it is even harder to ride sensibly now, Steve.

(17-09-2010, 09:04pm)Steve Wrote: I too had mine done 2 weeks ago at Petes, same specs 09 model with twin R77's, it is def nicer to ride with more power, only problem is it is even harder to ride sensibly now, Steve.
Haha fu..in A there steve I totally agree.
Best money I have ever spent.
Where is brissy are u steve im at springfield.
(17-09-2010, 09:08pm)blackbullet Wrote:
(17-09-2010, 09:04pm)Steve Wrote: I too had mine done 2 weeks ago at Petes, same specs 09 model with twin R77's, it is def nicer to ride with more power, only problem is it is even harder to ride sensibly now, Steve.
And by the way steve there is a time and place for everything..responsible is over rated in the right place.

Regards,

Richo

dude.... i was in 2RAR with Davo.... i use to own the VTR and still have the black turbo busa...... bring back memories ;-)

(17-09-2010, 09:59pm)Macbusa Wrote: dude.... i was in 2RAR with Davo.... i use to own the VTR and still have the black turbo busa...... bring back memories ;-)

Hey macbusa u got me confused with somebody else I recon..neva been in the forces..sorry mate wrong Richo I recon.
I was talkin to pete about a tank today when i got flashed..my messup...

Richo
Springfield
Miner always have been

haha to easy buddy... sorry about the mix up... thought you were a long lost mate.. LOL

I have a mate who (use to??) owns a black busa called Richo.... nickname 'Tank' because he was a huge mother fukker. Yeah we were in the Army together. Coincidence.

RE: Pete Pitstop the drug dealer - Steve - 18-09-2010

(17-09-2010, 09:08pm)blackbullet Wrote:
(17-09-2010, 09:08pm)blackbullet Wrote: [quote='Steve' pid='225694' dateline='1284721479']
I too had mine done 2 weeks ago at Petes, same specs 09 model with twin R77's, it is def nicer to ride with more power, only problem is it is even harder to ride sensibly now, Steve.
And by the way steve there is a time and place for everything..responsible is over rated in the right place.

Regards,

Richo

Hi Richo, I am at Buccan which is near Beenleigh. I sometimes go out your way to Yamanto then to Boonah then back to Beaudesert then home. If you want to catch up or go for a ride pm me your mobile # and I will give you a call next time i'm heading out that way, cheers Steve.

RE: Pete Pitstop the drug dealer - bazooka - 20-09-2010

Hey Richo -- how about a pici -- so i can see what all the fuss is about --BazVery Happy

RE: Pete Pitstop the drug dealer - blackbullet - 20-09-2010

(20-09-2010, 08:27am)bazooka Wrote: Hey Richo -- how about a pici -- so i can see what all the fuss is about --BazVery Happy

good point...ill try and get some video up tomorrow.

richo

RE: Pete Pitstop the drug dealer - blackbullet - 21-09-2010

(20-09-2010, 07:38pm)blackbullet Wrote:
(20-09-2010, 08:27am)bazooka Wrote: Hey Richo -- how about a pici -- so i can see what all the fuss is about --BazVery Happy

good point...ill try and get some video up tomorrow.

richo

Here u are boys and girls..sorry about the crappy mobile video but video cam cables went walkies thanks to teenage kids with a technology problem.
Hope u all get the general idea.

Regards,

Richo

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wfC2tSqpaa4

RE: Pete Pitstop the drug dealer - big kev - 21-09-2010

well done pete , richo mate the bike is looking sharpe mate well done guys

RE: Pete Pitstop the drug dealer - blackbullet - 21-09-2010

(21-09-2010, 05:57pm)big kev Wrote: well done pete , richo mate the bike is looking sharpe mate well done guys

Thanks Kev slowly getting there mate.
Not finished by a long shot but on the way.

Regards,

Richo
P.S you still doing the shirts or the run has finished..missus would like to get some.

RE: Pete Pitstop the drug dealer - big kev - 21-09-2010

(21-09-2010, 07:59pm)blackbullet Wrote:
(21-09-2010, 05:57pm)big kev Wrote: well done pete , richo mate the bike is looking sharpe mate well done guys

Thanks Kev slowly getting there mate.
Not finished by a long shot but on the way.

Regards,

Richo
P.S you still doing the shirts or the run has finished..missus would like to get some.

im closeing it this week mate go to the club shirts thread and stick your name on the list mate