Welcome to The Australian Hayabusa Club Forum - ARCHIVE ONLY VERSION - NEW REGISTRATIONS & POSTS DISABLED
YOU BASTARDS! - Printable Version

+- Welcome to The Australian Hayabusa Club Forum - ARCHIVE ONLY VERSION - NEW REGISTRATIONS & POSTS DISABLED (https://www.australian-hayabusa-club.com/MyBB)
+-- Forum: Non Bike Discussions (https://www.australian-hayabusa-club.com/MyBB/forumdisplay.php?fid=43)
+--- Forum: Not Bike Related (https://www.australian-hayabusa-club.com/MyBB/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: YOU BASTARDS! (/showthread.php?tid=14306)

Pages: 1 2 3

YOU BASTARDS! - Heidi1 - 18-01-2010

I've just been told what 'motorboating' is. Thank goodness I said no to that seemingly nice man last Friday night.

You're all getting the cranky eyes!! Knuppel2 Knuppel2 Knuppel2

RE: YOU BASTARDS! - big kev - 18-01-2010

hey darl what does it mean???? PM me the answer ok i dont even know what that word means

RE: YOU BASTARDS! - Macbusa - 18-01-2010

i think it involves tits. lol

RE: YOU BASTARDS! - Heidi1 - 18-01-2010

I DIDN'T KNOW WHAT IT MEANS EITHER!!

let me wikedpedia it and get back to ya

RE: YOU BASTARDS! - Bill Gaheer - 18-01-2010

motor boat
to bury ones face in some giant jugs and shake your face back and fourth while blowing out, and making a hubababa sound.

RE: YOU BASTARDS! - BLACKZOOK - 18-01-2010

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=motor%20boat
Pi_tongue

Motorboating
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Jump to: navigation, search
Motorboating is one of many problems that can afflict radio transmitters and similar devices. Radio transmitters are vulnerable to unwanted feedback; one possible symptom of unwanted feedback are rapid changes in power output, which repeats about 20 to 20,000 times per second; this is called motorboating because when the radio transmission is received, it resembles the sound of a motorboat engine.

Contents [hide]
1 Technical description
2 Theory
3 Example
4 External links

[edit] Technical description
Motorboating is a term for a self-inflicted EMC problem where Radio frequency (RF) from a device leaves through one route and then re-enters the unit through another conduit where it causes an increase in the level of the RF generated by the unit. When this RF output climbs above a given level a catastrophic change occurs which causes the RF power output to drop rapidly. This causes a series of audio frequency pulses to be generated, in an AM system these can be heard clearly as a sound which is like the engine of a motorboat.

In general, as the intended RF power output of the device is increased the possibility of motorboating is increased. If motorboating is occurring in a system then the rate of the low frequency oscillation will increase.

[edit] Theory
If an electronic device is considered as a black box whose output is related to a series of inputs by a mathematical function, then if one of the inputs to the device is leaking RF into the system then the output will be a function of the RF input.

If the RF leaks into the device which generates the RF it can alter the RF power output, it might cause an increase in the RF power level, which in turn leads to an increase of the effect which causes the effect increasing the RF output to increase. This, if unchecked, will lead to a greater and greater increase in power output.

Assuming that the device does not fail due to this power surge, then it is likely that the system will reach a state where it is either insensitive to any further increase in RF input (then the power increase will cease), or a sudden catastrophic change will occur to state where the RF power output is smaller. The second of these cases can lead to an oscillation.

[edit] Example
Imagine a 27 MHz CB radioset connected to an external 12 volt DC supply, if the decoupling capacitors which link the supply wires to the RF ground (case) are missing then it is possible for RF to enter the radio set through the supply wires. This then causes the motorboating to occur.

RE: YOU BASTARDS! - BLACKZOOK - 18-01-2010

Kev check the urban dic link in my post above. I think you are slightly off target mate.

i think so to bruce
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eBtN1i3O4fY

RE: YOU BASTARDS! - fasterfaster - 18-01-2010

Personally I prefer to play "Rock the little man outta the boat" much more are we allowed to say "Tasty"

RE: YOU BASTARDS! - Heidi1 - 18-01-2010

I don't know what any of those things mean, and I don't want to. I have a new plan, I'm saying NO BUGGER OFF to anything I don't immediately understand.

Do they take you boys aside in primary school and teach you all this stuff??

RE: YOU BASTARDS! - Raging - 18-01-2010

I was out with a few mates a few weeks ago, and one of their gf's got called 1770 while having a bit of a bitch fight with another lady....

For those who are uninformed, it means they look 17 from the back, 70 from the front, and it is also a little town near Agnes Waters...

So she started going off saying she had never been there and wtf does that have to do with anything etc etc etc. Was quite funny, especially while she was telling people the next day. Later that night she was told what it meant...

So yeah, basically got the same reaction as Heidi gave...maybe with a few more explicits and my mate going without for quite a few days.

RE: YOU BASTARDS! - NEMESIS - 19-01-2010

Poor heidi lol.
Dont listen to em!

But il use ragings 1770, thats cool ;)

RE: YOU BASTARDS! - fasterfaster - 19-01-2010

Hiedi it's simply yor innocence shining thru Coolsmiley Now if you need to know anything about Lesbians but or butt ................ just ask SIMMO Lol2