Welcome to The Australian Hayabusa Club Forum - ARCHIVE ONLY VERSION - NEW REGISTRATIONS & POSTS DISABLED
67 days and counting..... - Printable Version

+- Welcome to The Australian Hayabusa Club Forum - ARCHIVE ONLY VERSION - NEW REGISTRATIONS & POSTS DISABLED (https://www.australian-hayabusa-club.com/MyBB)
+-- Forum: New Members Introductions and S&R (https://www.australian-hayabusa-club.com/MyBB/forumdisplay.php?fid=46)
+--- Forum: New Members Introduce yourselves here (https://www.australian-hayabusa-club.com/MyBB/forumdisplay.php?fid=47)
+--- Thread: 67 days and counting..... (/showthread.php?tid=13720)

Pages: 1 2 3

67 days and counting..... - John - 04-11-2009

Hi All,

John here, live in Sydney, currently on a GSX650Fu, get my full licence and pick up my K9 busa (already bought) on the 11/01/10.

I hope to catch you out on a ride some time after the 11th.

Seen a whole heap of busa's at RW on the Sunday just been, a couple of them had Australian Hayabusa Club shirts on, curious if it was any of you guys?

RE: 67 days and counting..... - [UNIT] - 04-11-2009

Similar to myself. I had a k8 before I could ride it.
What colour did u choose?

RE: 67 days and counting..... - big kev - 04-11-2009

congrats mate yeah if there wearing shirts then there most likely 1 of us . many happy returns on your up comeing bike mate

RE: 67 days and counting..... - CeeJay07 - 04-11-2009

(04-11-2009, 02:52pm)big_john Wrote: Hi All,

John here, live in Sydney, currently on a GSX650Fu, get my full licence and pick up my K9 busa (already bought) on the 11/01/10.

I hope to catch you out on a ride some time after the 11th.

Seen a whole heap of busa's at RW on the Sunday just been, a couple of them had Australian Hayabusa Club shirts on, curious if it was any of you guys?
G'day John,
That was us at the RW on Sunday (some of the Newcastle group), on our way home from a run to St Albans pub for lunch. Next time you see us (or a Busa rider in general) make yourself known and have a chat...we love talking about our bikes (beats talking about everyone elses)Lol3

RE: 67 days and counting..... - BabyBusa - 04-11-2009

Welcome John

I have a Black GSX650F (unrestricted). Why don't you bring yourself and your GSX650Fu to the Sydney - Meet, Eat and Drinks night on the 18th November at City Extra Parramatta? It would be good for all of us to meet, and those members that have Hayabusa's will gladly share their knowledge and experience.

RE: 67 days and counting..... - Heidi1 - 04-11-2009

As club members, we tend to bowl up to anyone on a busa to chat. I'm FINE if I'm on my busa, but BUGGER ME it can be embarassing if I'm not! APPARENTLY there is a 'certain type' of woman who is attracted to big bikes. Embarassed Twice now I've been mistaken for this 'certain type' of woman, so now I only say hi if I have the bike to back it up. Next time you see the bikes or the t-shirts, go over and say hi. Most of us are pretty friendly and more than willing to talk busas. Besides, we love a new audience to tell our stories too.

P.S. Those blokes wont be so stupid again. Knuppel2

RE: 67 days and counting..... - John - 04-11-2009

Thanks guys,

I had a chat to one of them, said that his wife/partner has a GSX650F...

I haven't chosen the colour yet, i'll choose one closer to the date, would love a black one, but there was a black & gold there on sunday and it had all the trimmings (gold pazzo shorties, gold rear sets, R-55 full system) looked shit hot Smitten.... so might be swayed to go for that.

RE: 67 days and counting..... - bigfoot - 04-11-2009

welcome mate and good luck!

RE: 67 days and counting..... - [UNIT] - 04-11-2009

(04-11-2009, 04:34pm)big_john Wrote: Thanks guys,

I had a chat to one of them, said that his wife/partner has a GSX650F...

I haven't chosen the colour yet, i'll choose one closer to the date, would love a black one, but there was a black & gold there on sunday and it had all the trimmings (gold pazzo shorties, gold rear sets, R-55 full system) looked shit hot Smitten.... so might be swayed to go for that.

im not sure but braddo told me the same thing yesty so i guess it was braddo you spoke to..

RE: 67 days and counting..... - Triffstar - 04-11-2009

Welcome mate, the Gold/ Black does look awesome !!!Yes

RE: 67 days and counting..... - BikerBoy - 04-11-2009

Congrats on the purcahse big_John. Seems to be a popular choice upgrading from the 650F to a Busa.
I will be doing the same in the new year. I've currently got the K9 650F but not the restricted.

Just take it easy with that throttle. You'll have around 5x the amount of power under you.

RE: 67 days and counting..... - 09Fatboy - 05-11-2009

welcome :) the gsxf is top choice of bike i really enjoyed riding it for two years prior to owning a now used busa. Enjoy you'll love the power the busa because it doesn't run out of steam , lol

RE: 67 days and counting..... - John - 05-11-2009

Thanks Guys, the gsxf has bee a ball to ride, best LAMS bike available for the bigger framed rider in my bias opinion.

After much consideration I have decided to go with the Gold & Black, all though it looks like poo at night you can't beat it in the sun Coolsmiley !

RE: 67 days and counting..... - BUSABAZZ - 07-11-2009

G'day Big_John Welcome
Congrats on your new Busa.... you're gonna love it!

RE: 67 days and counting..... - motoplast - 10-11-2009

Welcome Big John, enjoy the 'Busa, hope to catch u on a ride one day.

Cheers,
Tex & Bundy