Welcome to The Australian Hayabusa Club Forum - ARCHIVE ONLY VERSION - NEW REGISTRATIONS & POSTS DISABLED
Skinny Prices - Printable Version

+- Welcome to The Australian Hayabusa Club Forum - ARCHIVE ONLY VERSION - NEW REGISTRATIONS & POSTS DISABLED (https://www.australian-hayabusa-club.com/MyBB)
+-- Forum: Bike Discussions (https://www.australian-hayabusa-club.com/MyBB/forumdisplay.php?fid=35)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (https://www.australian-hayabusa-club.com/MyBB/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Thread: Skinny Prices (/showthread.php?tid=13272)

Skinny Prices - busakid08 - 06-09-2009

Hi Gang,

Anyone have the skinny on where to buy a new Busa in Sydney for best price etc

eliminated: ProCycles Hornsy (Fkin joke and full of shit! Although workshop seems ok), Action Cycles (ripped off last time, city store cowboys - workshop run by a fwit) -

possibles: Hills suzuki seemed good guys to deal with so far.

Looking for new K8 or K9 will travel for good price

Cheers
BK

RE: Skinny Prices - Braddo - 06-09-2009

Chris Watson Motorcycles Cessnock N.S.W Ph 02 4991 2566

RE: Skinny Prices - kawasuki - 06-09-2009

(06-09-2009, 01:46pm)busakid08 Wrote: Hi Gang,

eliminated: ProCycles Hornsy (Fkin joke and full of shit! Although workshop seems ok), Action Cycles (ripped off last time, city store cowboys - workshop run by a fwit) -

Looking for new K8 or K9 will travel for good price

Cheers
BK

Hills Suzuki
Seems good people. They only do Suzuki.

RE: Skinny Prices - ROD - 06-09-2009

Seaford Vic had them for $15,900 + orc worth the travel or freight Pi_thumbsup

But let me no if you find a better price im after a K9 prefer white but am thinking black as well

RE: Skinny Prices - 09Fatboy - 06-09-2009

Quote:Chris Watson Motorcycles Cessnock N.S.W Ph 02 4991 2566

+ 1, they offered me a great price on a new busa a while back. I'll definelty pay them another visit when i need a brand newie.

(06-09-2009, 04:53pm)99sydrd Wrote:
Quote:Chris Watson Motorcycles Cessnock N.S.W Ph 02 4991 2566

+ 1, they offered me a great price on a new busa a while back. I'll definelty pay them another visit when i need a brand newie.

What price so we no how far to push

RE: Skinny Prices - ohdear - 06-09-2009

[quote='busakid08' pid='189938' dateline='1252208775']
Hi Gang,

Don't worry about the blokes bloke ................. as long as the price is right Coolsmiley ride away Biker and don't go back Pi_thumbsup
17 K on road appears to be about the "Good" going price
Cheers

RE: Skinny Prices - simmo - 06-09-2009

Westerns Penrith were good for me, Get you best price & give them a call & they will beat it Pi_thumbsup

RE: Skinny Prices - busakid08 - 06-09-2009

Thanks guys for the info will do some driving; may wait for the new colors but after losing a shitload of $$ on bling, wheels and carbon down the road I have to look at ways to save on a new bike so might buy K9 and paint the color I want - def gonna be stock for a long time :(

(at least the wife as agreed to let me have another whew)

RE: Skinny Prices - BUSGO - 06-09-2009

The on the road price between states varies due to different rates of registration etc.

Along with Braddo and a few others here, we have found Chris Watson Motorcycles in Cessnock hard to beat for a cash price in NSW but I'm sure others have got good deals too.
He is not keen on trades.
$18,100 on road for 12 months is what I paid there in Jan08.

RE: Skinny Prices - busakid08 - 06-09-2009

I got nuthin to trade .........aprt from my dirt bike and aint gettting rid of that :)

Cheers fr the info

(06-09-2009, 08:10pm)busakid08 Wrote: (at least the wife as agreed to let me have another whew)

i expected to find mine in the garage today for fathers day Undecided last baby she gets from me , so i have to use my own cash to buy new bike Knuppel2

RE: Skinny Prices - Natcam - 07-09-2009

I bought a couple of dirt bikes for my boys from Watsons, and he did the best price by a mile. Hit him with a low price, and he will normally come pretty good and maybe even throw in a couple of extras (I got stands, shirts, and some extra bits no charge :-). My brothers have also bought a a couple of DRZ250's, a DRZ400 and a little 50cc from him, and he was the best around by a long shot. He even through in boots and helmets for both of them as well.

Get your best price by phone, and give him a call. Its worth a shot.

RE: Skinny Prices - busakid08 - 09-09-2009

What do you rekon a 08 Busa (Blue) with 5000km is worth?

RE: Skinny Prices - Volvi - 09-09-2009

about 13-14k, coz Gen1.