Welcome to The Australian Hayabusa Club Forum - ARCHIVE ONLY VERSION - NEW REGISTRATIONS & POSTS DISABLED
Add your ridiculous SPAM emails here - Printable Version

+- Welcome to The Australian Hayabusa Club Forum - ARCHIVE ONLY VERSION - NEW REGISTRATIONS & POSTS DISABLED (https://www.australian-hayabusa-club.com/MyBB)
+-- Forum: Non Bike Discussions (https://www.australian-hayabusa-club.com/MyBB/forumdisplay.php?fid=43)
+--- Forum: Not Bike Related (https://www.australian-hayabusa-club.com/MyBB/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: Add your ridiculous SPAM emails here (/showthread.php?tid=12181)

Pages: 1 2

Add your ridiculous SPAM emails here - DjPete - 28-04-2009

What sort of brains do these people have?
...Heres one I got today in my SPAM box.

I am Mr Ken Zunga. I discovered an abandoned sum of US$18.5Million usd in my bank, I need your assistance to receive this fund for me

RE: Add your rediculous SPAM emails here - BUSGO - 28-04-2009

Since we had our Greek clubmates join us my mailbox has been flooeded with xxx oo ii ee ss etc.
I can't say what they are but I know how to mark them as spam.

RE: Add your ridiculous SPAM emails here - Mutha - 28-04-2009

Never open spam, delete it Pi_freak

RE: Add your ridiculous SPAM emails here - Bill Gaheer - 28-04-2009

Subject says: Please open the attached file.

I am Dr. Edward Morris, Director of Project, South Africa Department of Minerals and Energy. I am making this contact with you based on the Committee need for an individual/company who is willing to assist us with a solution to a money transfer.

This amount $28.5m represents the balance of the total contract Value Executed on behalf of Department by a foreign contracting firm, which we the officials over-invoiced deliberately, of which the actual sum has been paid.

Should you be willing to assist me in this transaction, your share of the sum will be 25% of the $28.5million, 70% for us and 5% for taxation and miscellaneous expenses.

To enable us commence, I will need your personal telephone/fax number.
Please send your response to: edwardmorrisconsultant@gmail.com

I await your immediate response.

Best Regards,

Dr.Eward Morris

RE: Add your ridiculous SPAM emails here - ROD - 29-04-2009

Got this one yesterday Confused

The Jack Rabbit Vibrator - Magically Orgasmic

Experience the most mind blowing multiple orgasms ever with the one and only....

Jack Rabbit Vibrator.

Check out the vibrator made famous by Charlotte on Sex and the City.

Discover why Charlotte wouldn't leave her room for days until Sarah Jessica Parker burst in and wrestled it away from her.

Find out now why it is the number 1 selling vibrator in the world.

See It Now

Yours in pleasure,

Anne Southern
Manager, Customer Service

Plentiful Pleasures
244 Fifth Avenue
New York, New York 10011

RE: Add your ridiculous SPAM emails here - ROD - 30-04-2009

Wtf Im rich
USD$2.5M ATM CARD.‏
Sent: Thursday, 30 April 2009 7:40:45 AM
To:

Hello,

I am very happy to inform you about my success in getting that fund. Although you did not assist me to the last but I really appreciate your assistance in helping see that the fund was approved in the first place. I concluded the transaction with the help of a staff working in the remittance office and also with the special assistance of a Malaysia business man that catered for the whole expenditure and placed his account forward.

However, I left for your compensation, the sum of USD$2.5M (TWO MILLION FIVE HUNDERD THOUSAND UNITED STATES DOLLARS) ATM CARD. Simply contact this bona fide agent on the information below so that he can send the atm card to you; Name: Mr.George Lawson.
georgelawson@hotmail.fr
+229 9315 8209

I have travelled out of the where I am carrying on with my new life and investment plans. I am busy here, I may not be able to send you another email, because I will no longer use this mailbox, so rushly contact Mr.George Lawson.

RE: Add your ridiculous SPAM emails here - bigfoot - 30-04-2009

they think peolpe will actually believe this crap!!

RE: Add your ridiculous SPAM emails here - DjPete - 30-04-2009

Hi All,
I will be out of office on Hoildays from the 29th April 2009 till May 5th 2009. If the matter is urgent I can be contacted on my moblie 0405653781

who the f*** is he?
He knows me rotfl

Mutha.
All these are from my spam box.
They dont get to my system luckily.

Choicemail One.
Highly recommended.

RE: Add your ridiculous SPAM emails here - ROD - 30-04-2009

bigfoot Wrote:they think peolpe will actually believe this crap!!

The big problem is that some people do and send them money to receive money Confused

RE: Add your ridiculous SPAM emails here - Leviathan - 03-05-2009

BUSA-RO Wrote:Got this one yesterday Confused

Experience the most mind blowing multiple orgasms ever with the one and only....

Jack Rabbit Vibrator.

Discover why Charlotte wouldn't leave her room for days until Sarah Jessica Parker burst in and wrestled it away from her.

See It Now

Yours in pleasure,

Anne Southern

Plentiful Pleasures
244 Fifth Avenue
New York, New York 10011

Has it arrived yet? Lol3

RE: Add your ridiculous SPAM emails here - ROD - 04-05-2009

Leviathan Wrote:Has it arrived yet? Lol3

Did you not read its coming from New York Smitten

RE: Add your ridiculous SPAM emails here - ROD - 04-05-2009

Re-Confirm Your Parcel ASAP‏
You may not know this sender.Mark as safe|Mark as junk
Sent: Monday, 4 May 2009 6:49:39 PM
To:

Unpaid Beneficiary, It is obvious that you have not received your fund which is to the tune of $700,00O DOLLAR, due to past corrupt Governmental Officials who almost held the fundto themselves for their selfish reason and some individuals who have taken advantage of your fund all in an attempt to swindle your fund which has led to so many losses from your end and unnecessary delay in the receipt of your fund. The National Central Bureau of Interpol enhanced by the United Nations and Federal Bureau of Investigation have successfully passed a mandate to theCurrent president of Nigeria his Excellency President Muar Yar'Adua to boost the exercise of clearing all foreign debts owed to you and other individuals and organizations that have been found not to have received their Contract Sum, Lottery/Gambling, Inheritance and the likes. Now how would you like to receive your payment? By check or by ATM card? ATM Card: We will be issuing you a custom pin based ATM card which you will use to withdraw up to $5,000 per day from any ATM machine that has the Master Card Logo on it. Also with the ATM card you will be able to transfer your funds to your bank account. The ATM card comes with a handbook or manual to enlighten you about how to use it. Good if you do not have a bank account Check: To be deposited in your bank for it to be cleared within three working days. Your payment will be sent to you by any of your preferred option by ATM or by CHEQUE and it will be mailed to you via UPS. Because we have signed a contract with UPS which should expire by MAY 2009 you will only need to pay $120 for the delivery. Take note that anyone asking you for some kind of money above the usual fee is definitely a fraudster and you will have to stop communication with every other person if you have been in contact with any. Also remember that all you will ever have to spend is $120 nothing more! Nothing less! And we guarantee the receipt of your fund within the next 3 working days after the receipt of payment Below are few list of tracking numbers you can track from UPS website to confirm people like you who have received their payment successfully. Name: Donna L. Vargas: UPS Tracking Number: 1Z757F991598420403 (www.ups.com)Name : Rovenda Elaine Clayton: UPS Tracking Number: 1Z757F991596606592(www.ups.com) Note: Everything has been taken care of by the Federal Government including taxes, custom paper and clearance duty so all you will ever need is to pay $120.This is because UPS C.O.D (Cost on Delivery) service is not applicable to international shipping according to their terms. UPS Delivery PostContact Person: Mr.Barry GateEmail: ups.shippingagency01@yahoo.com.hk To effect the release of your fund valued at $5.8million you are advised to contact this office and the following information’s: Your full Name:Your Address:City:Country:Home/Cell Phone:Preferred Payment Method (ATM/Cashier Check): Upon receipt of payment the delivery officer will ensure that your package is sent within 24 working hours. Because we are so sure of everything we are giving you a 100% money back guarantee if you do not receive payment/package within the next three days after you have made the payment for shipping. Yours sincerely,Mr. Richard BlairCC: Federal Bureau of InvestigationCC: National Central Bureau of Interpol***********************************************************************************************************DISCLAIMER NOTICE:Information contained in this email is confidential and intended for the addresses only. Any dissemination, distribution, copying or use of this communication without prior permission from the addressee is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient of this communication, please delete it permanently without copying, disclosing or otherwise using itsContents, and notify the sender immediately

RE: Add your ridiculous SPAM emails here - DjPete - 04-05-2009

BUSA-RO Wrote:Wtf Im rich
USD$2.5M ATM CARD.‏
Sent: Thursday, 30 April 2009 7:40:45 AM
To:

Hello,

I am very happy to inform you about my success in getting that fund. Although you did not assist me to the last but I really appreciate your assistance in helping see that the fund was approved in the first place. I concluded the transaction with the help of a staff working in the remittance office and also with the special assistance of a Malaysia business man that catered for the whole expenditure and placed his account forward.

However, I left for your compensation, the sum of USD$2.5M (TWO MILLION FIVE HUNDERD THOUSAND UNITED STATES DOLLARS) ATM CARD. Simply contact this bona fide agent on the information below so that he can send the atm card to you; Name: Mr.George Lawson.
georgelawson@hotmail.fr
+229 9315 8209

I have travelled out of the where I am carrying on with my new life and investment plans. I am busy here, I may not be able to send you another email, because I will no longer use this mailbox, so rushly contact Mr.George Lawson.

Damn.
That number just keeps ringing out for me...

RE: Add your ridiculous SPAM emails here - DjPete - 04-05-2009

BUSA-RO Wrote:Got this one yesterday Confused

Jack Rabbit Vibrator.

See It Now

Yours in pleasure,

Anne Southern

Plentiful Pleasures
244 Fifth Avenue
New York, New York 10011

That is complete BULLSHIT

Ive had 4 Jack Rabbits and they all broke within 3 weeks.
Junk.
Trust me find a better brand than the old Jacky.

Um does anyone know where the edit button is for posts....

!!!

RE: Add your ridiculous SPAM emails here - BUSABAZZ - 05-05-2009

BEWARE OF PHISHING SCAMS!

This is the second email i've recieved in 6 weeks.
I have taken a screen shot so you all can see exactly how it looks.
I had to edit it in paint to make up the full page.
I phoned paypal and they gave me some info which i had also seen on paypal's security centre website
For the sake of security if anyone would like to know the difference between this Phishin scam letter and an actual paypal letter just send me a PM.
Cheers.

Just click on image to view full size.

Stay Upright Coolsmiley

[Image: Phishingscam.jpg]