Welcome to The Australian Hayabusa Club Forum - ARCHIVE ONLY VERSION - NEW REGISTRATIONS & POSTS DISABLED
Another new busa owner!!! - Printable Version

+- Welcome to The Australian Hayabusa Club Forum - ARCHIVE ONLY VERSION - NEW REGISTRATIONS & POSTS DISABLED (https://www.australian-hayabusa-club.com/MyBB)
+-- Forum: New Members Introductions and S&R (https://www.australian-hayabusa-club.com/MyBB/forumdisplay.php?fid=46)
+--- Forum: New Members Introduce yourselves here (https://www.australian-hayabusa-club.com/MyBB/forumdisplay.php?fid=47)
+--- Thread: Another new busa owner!!! (/showthread.php?tid=10354)

Pages: 1 2

Another new busa owner!!! - vitto - 30-07-2008

Hey my name is steve & I just got my busa today. I work away in the mines so when I'm back in town it would be great to get together & meet some like minded people.

Cheers vitto..

RE: Another new busa owner!!! - Madmax - 30-07-2008

vitto Wrote:Hey my name is steve & I just got my busa today. I work away in the mines so when I'm back in town it would be great to get together & meet some like minded people.

Cheers vitto..

So where are you Vito, in QLD or Western Ozzie?

Congrats on the Busa mate, you'll love her.

MaxAustralia2HayabusaAustralia2

RE: Another new busa owner!!! - humbussa - 30-07-2008

vitto Wrote:Hey my name is steve & I just got my busa today. I work away in the mines so when I'm back in town it would be great to get together & meet some like minded people.

Cheers vitto..

Hey Vitto,
where are you from mate....what did you ride prior to owning the best machine in the world??? welcome to the forum you'll meet heaps of interesting characters here Welcome
what colour did you get?

RE: Another new busa owner!!! - Volvi - 31-07-2008

Welcome to the club Vitto.

RE: Another new busa owner!!! - mrbusa69 - 31-07-2008

Welcome mate, What year and color did you score..

RE: Another new busa owner!!! - HD DUDE - 31-07-2008

Cheers

RE: Another new busa owner!!! - BUSGO - 31-07-2008

Good onya Vitto.
Welcome to the house of fun.

RE: Another new busa owner!!! - vitto - 31-07-2008

Madmax Wrote:

Cheers vitto..

So where are you Vito, in QLD or Western Ozzie?

Congrats on the Busa mate, you'll love her.

MaxAustralia2HayabusaAustralia2

Sorry yeah I'm in WA.

RE: Another new busa owner!!! - vitto - 31-07-2008

Thanks for the warm welcome.
I got a 2000 model Red & silver. I will post up some pics when I get back from work in about 3 weeks:(
To be honest its my first road bike I have had a couple of trail bikes in my time.
I have always loved the busas & am stoked that I have finaly got one of my very own & I love her to bits.

RE: Another new busa owner!!! - LOAFIE - 01-08-2008

Welcome Vitto

RE: Another new busa owner!!! - andcad - 01-08-2008

Welcome to the Club, let us know when you want to go out for a rideBiker

RE: Another new busa owner!!! - vitto - 01-08-2008

This the only pic I have of my baby at the moment. It was taken about 20 mins befor I left the bike shop. YAAAAAA!!!

RE: Another new busa owner!!! - vitto - 01-08-2008

andcad Wrote:Welcome to the Club, let us know when you want to go out for a rideBiker

I will be back in perth in about 3 weeks I will let ya know when it gets closer. I'm heaps keen to go for a ride.....

Cheers vitto...Beer

RE: Another new busa owner!!! - jas1340 - 02-08-2008

Welcome to the club, I know that bike shop very well.......

RE: Another new busa owner!!! - vitto - 03-08-2008

jas1340 Wrote:Welcome to the club, I know that bike shop very well.......

I have to say the service I got from kim brittons was unreal I'm very happy...