Welcome to The Australian Hayabusa Club Forum - ARCHIVE ONLY VERSION - NEW REGISTRATIONS & POSTS DISABLED
WSID and Rapid Changed December Run to 14th - Printable Version

+- Welcome to The Australian Hayabusa Club Forum - ARCHIVE ONLY VERSION - NEW REGISTRATIONS & POSTS DISABLED (https://www.australian-hayabusa-club.com/MyBB)
+-- Forum: Bike Discussions (https://www.australian-hayabusa-club.com/MyBB/forumdisplay.php?fid=35)
+--- Forum: Track Days / Drag Racing (https://www.australian-hayabusa-club.com/MyBB/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Thread: WSID and Rapid Changed December Run to 14th (/showthread.php?tid=1617)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Re: Drags 2nite - simmo - 15-12-2005

Spectators the place was pumping, how about all the ladies
OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG
Cheers Robert
World Wide CEO
Easyrider Imports
www.easyriderimports.com.au
<i></i>

Congrats to Bruce and Ray - Blackkat - 15-12-2005

Congrats to Bruce on the 60' prize and very generously given away!

Congrats to Ray for totally jumping the 11's and running a 10.8? well done mate, I could see the hunger in your eyes.

Good to meet the rest of the Club members also.

Leonard. <i></i>

Re: Congrats to Bruce and Ray - kawasuki - 15-12-2005

Thanks Leonard ,I did enjoyed that run,got that launch hodoo off my back All can say now is watch out,, Then again I could be a Dumb c*** for going to the drags , and wasting all that fuel. Cheers,
Kawasuki<i></i>

WED DRAGS - TYCHO - 15-12-2005

My first night at the drags, and how awesome was it to see so many Bussa's.

Thanks to Pan I won 3 of my runs. My best being a 10.6. Thanks buddy. I guess lane choice doesnt matter. Maybe I'll get some of those straps to slow me down.

So then a bloody VFR800 kills me all the way to the 660 mark before the Bussa just smashed it. However on approach to the finish line forgot to change into 4Th, hit the rev limiter and the power just backed off. Bugger!!

Note for self: When the xmas lights start coming on, look forwards, not at the guy in the other lane.

Awesome night guys, look forward to the next.

Tycho
Red & Black <i></i>

Re: Attn Bruce - 60' winner - mistaboosta - 15-12-2005

Aye aye Bruce,

Sorry mate - we lost the name and address of the person you passed your subscription onto. Can you e-mail Jeff at the Mag with the details. Cheers The NO-BAR movement grows - VIVA LA REVOLUTZIONE!!!!<i></i>

Re: Attn Bruce - 60' winner - simmo - 15-12-2005

It was me
E-mailed them to bruce, he will pass them onto Pete

Cheers Robert
World Wide CEO
Easyrider Imports
<i></i>

Re: Attn Bruce - 60' winner - chunkylover - 15-12-2005

Great night... But i dunno what happend to my times? is it the bike or is it me? .. Oh well... Nice to meet other busa members... will meet again soon
Anggita<i></i>

Re: Attn Bruce - 60' winner - Blackkat - 15-12-2005

Ray,

At least your not pay $10/L for the privaledge

Leonard. <i></i>

Re: Re: Attn Bruce - 60' winner - Blackzook - 15-12-2005

Simmo details sent to rapid today.

Ray I forgot about the militec. Can anyone suggest an enviromentally safe way to dump that snake oil????
Only kidding thanks mate.

MILITEC !!!!!

The only way to achieve a good 60'0 time

Good night all round great to meet all the new faces, some of them were quite pleasent to look at too. Bruce

See here, young man, from Walgett to the sea,
From Conroy’s Gap to Castlereagh, there’s none can ride like me.
Banjo Paterson

<i></i>

Congratulations to Sydney Ghost-rider - pan - 15-12-2005

Last night he managed a .001 reaction time. Only 1 thousandth off the perfect run...

"sometimes, crime does pay"

Employee of the Year
Easyrider Imports

<i></i>

Re: Congratulations to Sydney Ghost-rider - aBUSa - 15-12-2005

That wasnt Brett, Ghostrider Pan was it, the guy selling the turbo bike?

Maybe not his 60ft would have been better! Shayne

<i></i>

Re: Congratulations to Sydney Ghost-rider - Blackzook - 15-12-2005

Nah mate this ghost is a regular here, he has some ahem issues at the moment.

Bruce

See here, young man, from Walgett to the sea,
From Conroy’s Gap to Castlereagh, there’s none can ride like me.
Banjo Paterson

<i></i>

Re: Congratulations to Tycho the psycho - pan - 15-12-2005

I forgot to mention, congrats to Tycho for a 10.6 on his first outing!!!!

Yeh, he wooped me each time, but... ummm...

...I'm out of excuses.

Tycho, I went to MCA in the city today and bought red/black leathers, red/black boots, chrome rear blinkers, iridium visor and back protector, then came home and washed the bike. We'll see if that makes a difference at the next drags...

Also, was down at Maroubra with mates playing beach soccer (guys and girls!!!). Normally go each Thursday at 7pm and park the Busa on the pavement. Had a chat with couple of the Bra Boys and a couple of cops asking me about it... Maybe you could come down in the new year and hang...?

By the way, no worries about racisim or violence down on the beach. I think all the neo-nazis and agro Lakemba boys have pulled their heads back in or run out of alcohol...
<i></i>

Tycho and Pan - battle of the best looking bikes... - pan - 15-12-2005

Here we are lining up... I could hear the crowd mumbling, "oh what stunning looking bikes, and those two blokes look hot too..."

It went like this...

...and a second or so later...

(notice the visor... I forgot it up, which is the ONLY reason Tycho won...

Here I am in front of Tycho...

...but that was really the only time on the night...

Until next time my friend...

"sometimes, crime does pay"

Employee of the Year
Easyrider Imports

<i></i>

Best Looking Bikes???? - andycool - 16-12-2005

But The're Red????

Hey Bruce, I need you and simmo to help me with my Launches!!! I dont want to know how to tank slap Robert , I know how you did that!! But mate you came back well!!!

I was glad I got into the tens again and still no trouble with the terminal speed

After stalling twice I am a bit dissmayed and annoyed at myself and having produced so many 10.8ers and a 10.6 before I feel, bad....

My biggest problem is track time as you know I have a very controlling wife who wont let me go out there, to often, so when I do, I have to make the most of it!!!

I think, I might wear my leathers again next time as I was a bit uncomfortable running in that jacket.

Bruce can I get your phone no??

Maybe we can all have a beer,BBQ, together at my place just after Christmas On the water here and yarn about the bikes, what do you reckon??

Best looking bike??

"BLUE and SILVER BLING is the BEST THING!!!!"

Andrew :)<i>Edited by: andycool&nbsp; at: 16/12/05 4:53 am
</i>