Welcome to The Australian Hayabusa Club Forum - ARCHIVE ONLY VERSION - NEW REGISTRATIONS & POSTS DISABLED
Mocha/Latte night in WA - Printable Version

+- Welcome to The Australian Hayabusa Club Forum - ARCHIVE ONLY VERSION - NEW REGISTRATIONS & POSTS DISABLED (https://www.australian-hayabusa-club.com/MyBB)
+-- Forum: Bike Discussions (https://www.australian-hayabusa-club.com/MyBB/forumdisplay.php?fid=35)
+--- Forum: Riding - Not Talking (https://www.australian-hayabusa-club.com/MyBB/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Thread: Mocha/Latte night in WA (/showthread.php?tid=11864)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28

RE: Mocha/Latte night in WA - Axe - 28-11-2010

ok sorry again folks,

The miss is working till late os I'm on kiddy duty for the evening.
Next time....

have fun...

AXE

RE: Mocha/Latte night in WA - Munkers - 29-11-2010

In, and looking forward to meeting you all.

Chris.

RE: Mocha/Latte night in WA - Rev004 - 29-11-2010

Well Fellers it looks like we have some takers for a catch up before Christmas to have a Beer.

I contacted the Left Bank today and they reckon we should be OK as far as tables etc go especially being fairly early in the night, if it was later like 1930 then we would have had to look at reserving tables but all is OK.

So see ya at the Left Bank in Fremantle on Wednesday the 1st of Dec 2010 @ 1800 on.

Hey Munkers glad to see your coming along will be good to put a face to the emails so see ya there.

For the Rocko guys or anyone else that is down this way guys I will be meeting up with Andcad at the BP on Read Street (usual spot) around 1645 and planning to leave just after 1700 so see ya then

Cheers Rev004.

RE: Mocha/Latte night in WA - hayabuasvich - 01-12-2010

Yep see you at B.P Rocky city at 16:45

RE: Mocha/Latte night in WA - Rev004 - 02-12-2010

Hey fellers thanks Clap for a good night and it was good to meet some more new faces and chat about nothing except bikes what else could be better well that's for most of us anyway.
Clint you may have some other thoughts on that with Scary Mrs Stoner but hey as long as the enjoyment factor is there who cares Lol3

Anyway fellers have a good christmas and new year and stay safe and upright and we'll catch up after new year I'm pretty busy right through to then so will make it hard to get out.

Cheers Rev004

RE: Mocha/Latte night in WA - Iburgr - 02-12-2010

Clap excellent turn out last night fella's and Wendy, heaps of laughs had by all thanks once again to Clint and his Mrs Stoner Lol3
Once again the "white goods" section made a good showing of numbers, err.... dare I say - "A white wash" Lol2

Cheers all, wishing you and your family a very Merry Christmas and New Year, catch again soon for a ride, perhaps on the next "Poker Run" which I'm currently working on.

Rob.

RE: Mocha/Latte night in WA - BlackBusaLO - 04-12-2010

Very Happy Had a great night all. It was very nice catching up again and meeting a few more busa fanatics. It should happen more often and while i'd like to do the big ride in Nov 2011 I dont think i'll be able to make it. I just hope that sometime between now and then we can all go out for a ride.

My industrial area run was good but lighting was poor. At least its a fun little blat away from the burbs. It would be better in the day on a weekend as a prelude to a river run to a lunch stop or a prelude to a petrol stop from a country run.

Thanks fro organising Rev004. Pi_thumbsup

RE: Mocha/Latte night in WA - Rev004 - 23-01-2011

Hi Guys and Gals some people have asked about running a Pole on which day / night would suit people better for catching up for the Mocha / Latte night so I've set up a pole for poeple to vote for there preference and we will just go with the majority vote.

The Options will be either Tuesday, Wednesday or Thursday so please put up your preference and will be open for a month. Me personally I can't do Tuesday but I can do either Wednesday or Thursday so there you go

Here' the link if haven't already seen it.
http://www.australian-hayabusa-club.com/MyBB/showthread.php?tid=16565

Cheers Rev004

RE: Mocha/Latte night in WA - Rosebusa - 23-01-2011

(23-01-2011, 09:32pm)Rev004 Wrote: Hi Guys and Gals some people have asked about running a Pole on which day / night would suit people better for catching up for the Mocha / Latte night so I've set up a pole for poeple to vote for there preference and we will just go with the majority vote.

The Options will be either Tuesday, Wednesday or Thursday so please put up your preference and will be open for a month. Me personally I can't do Tuesday but I can do either Wednesday or Thursday so there you go

Here' the link if haven't already seen it.
http://www.australian-hayabusa-club.com/MyBB/showthread.php?tid=16565

Cheers Rev004

Just wondering if the venue always be at the Left Bank in Fremantle?
Kylie

RE: Mocha/Latte night in WA - Rev004 - 24-01-2011

(23-01-2011, 11:35pm)KylieWA Wrote: Just wondering if the venue always be at the Left Bank in Fremantle?
Kylie

Hey Kylie how's the busa going all good I hope, bit of a stupid question really it's a busa I should've know better to ask Lol3

Anyway no it doesn't have to be the Left Bank but up to date this location has been the best location for guys and gals north and south and have had the best turn outs there but in saying that it doesn't really cater for people up in the hills etc. I'm sure we can always accommodate you if you have somewhere in mind in your direction in a future coffee night.

Cheers Rev004

RE: Mocha/Latte night in WA - Rosebusa - 24-01-2011

(24-01-2011, 01:30am)Rev004 Wrote:
(23-01-2011, 11:35pm)KylieWA Wrote: Just wondering if the venue always be at the Left Bank in Fremantle?
Kylie

Hey Kylie how's the busa going all good I hope, bit of a stupid question really it's a busa I should've know better to ask Lol3

Anyway no it doesn't have to be the Left Bank but up to date this location has been the best location for guys and gals north and south and have had the best turn outs there but in saying that it doesn't really cater for people up in the hills etc. I'm sure we can always accommodate you if you have somewhere in mind in your direction in a future coffee night.

Cheers Rev004
Hi Rev,
Yes you should have known better than to ask. Just love it, clocked up nearly 3000km now, 41 to go lol, in 10 weeks so I am pretty happy, changed the exhaust to yoshi.... what a difference, added some decals and have a new seat coming from Big Kev. Once I get the seat I will post up some pics. Shouldn't start me talking abut the busa as I never shut up.

Re the coffee latte nigh, I am in Bullsbrook so its a long treck to freo for me, we did it on sunday actually and it took an hour and half from here. Maybe sometime in Vic Park even, not sure but would still like to come one evening.
Kylie

RE: Mocha/Latte night in WA - BlackBusaLO - 27-01-2011

Hey whats this are we getting together again soon?

RE: Mocha/Latte night in WA - Iburgr - 04-02-2011

I think it's about time we had another night, or do we wait till the "pole"
has finished?

RE: Mocha/Latte night in WA - BlackBusaLO - 05-02-2011

I guess we wait.

RE: Mocha/Latte night in WA - Roo Boy - 05-02-2011

BBLO, post up a day/night and time and thou shall come.
Except I'm out all of Feb and some of March for weekend stuff.
Thinking of a pool party at my place in March tho for my B'day.