Welcome to The Australian Hayabusa Club Forum - ARCHIVE ONLY VERSION - NEW REGISTRATIONS & POSTS DISABLED
Hayabusa values - Printable Version

+- Welcome to The Australian Hayabusa Club Forum - ARCHIVE ONLY VERSION - NEW REGISTRATIONS & POSTS DISABLED (https://www.australian-hayabusa-club.com/MyBB)
+-- Forum: Bike Discussions (https://www.australian-hayabusa-club.com/MyBB/forumdisplay.php?fid=35)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (https://www.australian-hayabusa-club.com/MyBB/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Thread: Hayabusa values (/showthread.php?tid=9051)

Pages: 1 2

RE: Hayabusa values - CapeBusa - 22-01-2008

Hey guys,

That red and black isn't Paul's (Tenacious's) 99 is it??? He's from up that way somwhere and was thinking of selling a while back.

RE: Hayabusa values - Ward P - 22-01-2008

Hi Micko,

I reckon $6000 would be the TOP price if it's in the condition you say.

cosmetic damage could cost you that again, add paint, a chain, tyres and you've damn near bought a new one!

Better to bite the bullet, pay a bit more and yet something you will enjoy. It will be MUCH MUCH cheaper in the long run.

Had mine 8 years and still in total lust!!
You wont regret it.

RE: Hayabusa values - wally - 22-01-2008

Be careful probably best to wait. It seems that if your not in the market or not actively looking, a bargain comes along. I bought a 99 late last year off a local guy for $8500. It was regularly serviced, well looked after, 30k's (a few little scratches) many after market parts plus originals. However it was running a bit like a chaff cutter and needed a fuel line overhaul. This alone cost me over $400 no labour. Add this to possible new tyres brake pads etc etc, dont buy someone elses problems. Put the word out and keep an eye out, what your looking for will turn up. They are trully awesome machines.

RE: Hayabusa values - wally - 24-01-2008

Just saw a 99 red and black on bikenut for $6,400 58k's yoshi can may be worth a look.

RE: Hayabusa values - NEMESIS - 25-01-2008

Hey,volvi,Wtf happend to my post an you edited yours?

Found that 50 dollar subframe for me?

Wtf

RE: Hayabusa values - Volvi - 25-01-2008

no idea nem, i thought i posted a reply to you. subframe? how many would you like? if you get 5 maybe you build a bike with that.

oh its in another thread.

RE: Hayabusa values - NEMESIS - 25-01-2008

Volvi Wrote:no idea nem, i thought i posted a reply to you. subframe? how many would you like? if you get 5 maybe you build a bike with that.

oh its in another thread.

Shit,whered that thread go Confused
I could of sworn it was in this one.

I do have a bike you fuckingsmart arse lol

How many would i like?
1 straight one would be sufficientPi_thumbsup

RE: Hayabusa values - Ozboc - 30-01-2008

seen one sell on ebay a few weeks back for $6500 - looked in ok nic from what i could see on the photos - it was a Loan shark place selling the bike ( similar to cash converters) so they didn't care what they got for it as the guy defaulted on the loan

was upset that i didn't have the cash that week - i would have seriously had a look at it ..

seen a few 2000 - 2002 bikes going for about 10 k on ebay also

Boc

RE: Hayabusa values - simmo - 30-01-2008

Some of these dealers do that just to get you in when you get there opps the bikes sold or its the biggest heap of crap thats not worth fixing. and if they are good enough sale men they will have you riding away on something you were not after.....