Welcome to The Australian Hayabusa Club Forum - ARCHIVE ONLY VERSION - NEW REGISTRATIONS & POSTS DISABLED
What are buying ur partner? - Printable Version

+- Welcome to The Australian Hayabusa Club Forum - ARCHIVE ONLY VERSION - NEW REGISTRATIONS & POSTS DISABLED (https://www.australian-hayabusa-club.com/MyBB)
+-- Forum: Non Bike Discussions (https://www.australian-hayabusa-club.com/MyBB/forumdisplay.php?fid=43)
+--- Forum: Not Bike Related (https://www.australian-hayabusa-club.com/MyBB/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: What are buying ur partner? (/showthread.php?tid=14026)

Pages: 1 2 3

RE: What are buying ur partner? - Greeny_SA - 14-12-2009

(14-12-2009, 06:04pm)cheeky Wrote: hmmmmm what do you get a 40 plus year old male for his bday/xmas prez?yup he born xmas day

:S

kinda a lill stumped.help!!!

A 20 yr old girl .

RE: What are buying ur partner? - bazman - 14-12-2009

....my missus keeps threatening to shout me a pen is extension (....so I can go f*ck myself!?!) ScaryLol3Scary
(14-12-2009, 10:20pm)Greeny_SA Wrote:
(14-12-2009, 06:04pm)cheeky Wrote: hmmmmm what do you get a 40 plus year old male for his bday/xmas prez?yup he born xmas day

:S

kinda a lill stumped.help!!!

A 20 yr old girl .

Lol3RollLol3....that would keep me happy Drool (....till my heart stopped [suddenly]) !!!!

RE: What are buying ur partner? - Dan85 - 14-12-2009

Hey baz man take the extension then trade her in for a newer model.

RE: What are buying ur partner? - bazman - 14-12-2009

(14-12-2009, 10:31pm)Dan85 Wrote: Hey baz man take the extension then trade her in for a newer model.

Hey Dan....I like the way ya thinkin' bloke !!! Pi_thumbsupLol3Pi_thumbsup

RE: What are buying ur partner? - m8ee - 15-12-2009

Another fishing rod. This one is a Daiwa Zillion on a loomis GL2. I hope she hates it.

RE: What are buying ur partner? - cheeky - 15-12-2009

bugger if only hubby liked fishing...

a 20 yr old would kill him...hmmmmm i better up his insurance me thinks.hehehehehe

i,m thinking the bridge climb-syd harbour.maybe he could take the fishing rod and 20 yr old up there too!!!
oh my evil mind lol..nah ill keep my hubby- he's kitty litter trained now.

he tells me he is jesus and can walk on water since they share same bday!....lordyyyyyyyyyyy yup yup lol..

RE: What are buying ur partner? - fedrorpet - 18-12-2009

Hello,

I personally dont have girlfriend but i can suggest you is that like movie why don't you buy a golden ring and take her for a date..

RE: What are buying ur partner? - CeeJay07 - 18-12-2009

I personally know why you don't have girlfriend (after reading your profile, you are obviously illitterate). Why not fill in your profile correctly, man who lists Yamaha as bike, then come back and join in the chat....until then...BYE BYE!!!

RE: What are buying ur partner? - ROD - 19-12-2009

(18-12-2009, 03:21pm)fedrorpet Wrote: Hello,

I personally dont have girlfriend but i can suggest you is that like movie why don't you buy a golden ring and take her for a date..

mmmm Golden ring and date in same sentance , no wonder baned Undecided

RE: What are buying ur partner? - kawasuki - 21-12-2009

A Tazzie holiday were Boags get there water for the beer they make.

RE: What are buying ur partner? - simmo - 21-12-2009

Nothing is to good for my misses so NOTHING She will get Roll

RE: What are buying ur partner? - Bill Gaheer - 21-12-2009

(21-12-2009, 02:49pm)simmo Wrote: Nothing is to good for my misses so NOTHING She will get Roll

+1

RE: What are buying ur partner? - Slade - 21-12-2009

$100 perfume, $200 shoes....
anything else my dear?

* Slade closes eyes, blocks ears and swallows cc

RE: What are buying ur partner? - Pommie - 21-12-2009

She buys me stuff all year round and I just stay the smooth handsome b'strd I am for her. What more could she want ??

RE: What are buying ur partner? - cheeky - 22-12-2009

Lol3

gawd you boys are deep dawwgy poo if your missuses read this threadLol2

cause i,m guessing that you lot will be gettin 'none' for the next 12 years!!!!Pi_tongueScary

is there a monestry near you!!!!!! lmaoooooooo

just dont get her pots and pans or and iron.....
believe me it will get messyKnuppel2