Welcome to The Australian Hayabusa Club Forum - ARCHIVE ONLY VERSION - NEW REGISTRATIONS & POSTS DISABLED
bikies - Printable Version

+- Welcome to The Australian Hayabusa Club Forum - ARCHIVE ONLY VERSION - NEW REGISTRATIONS & POSTS DISABLED (https://www.australian-hayabusa-club.com/MyBB)
+-- Forum: Bike Discussions (https://www.australian-hayabusa-club.com/MyBB/forumdisplay.php?fid=35)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (https://www.australian-hayabusa-club.com/MyBB/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Thread: bikies (/showthread.php?tid=11895)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

RE: bikies - Raging - 24-03-2009

I'm with Cheeky, atleast to an extent. As with all, or atleast most, groups, there are a few in there that are nice people. I have a few mates tied up with different "gangs". But yes, as 2wheelfreak said, most of these gangs have nothing to do with motorcycles, they just use the look for whatever purpose suits them.

Its a damn shame too. So many groups/gangs do go and do alot of charity work and fundraising for communites and organisations, including mine, (though we are just a social group), and still a lot of places you go they associate bikers with trouble. Its these clowns that tarnish others reputations.

RE: bikies - VCM Cycle Seats - 24-03-2009

its a funny thing guys i have onlty been here a short while an i see so many differing opinions to the bikeis upriseings at the moment

we are all here for a genral cause an that is finding great roads to ride its ashame to see the problems that those guys are haveing right now but at no time are we as bike riders in the same basket we are here for the freindship that brings us all together.and again at the same time i have seen the for mentioned at hosptials an fund raisers getting money for charitys.its only when something bad happens we jump on it an so does the rest of the comunity.

i mite be totally wrong guys

RE: bikies - ROD - 24-03-2009

Shoot the lot of those shit heads in the 5 top gangs of Harley riding pusies
Oh bugger i think i just put my self on one of the most wanted list Party-smiley-018

RE: bikies - Bill Gaheer - 24-03-2009

Its not the bikes, it just people with bad habits......I have friends who are Sr. Managers and CEO's ride a Harley - for easy - as low power and seating position helps them and also its a matter of choice....I love my Busa :)

RE: bikies - GRUNTMAX - 25-03-2009

HayabusaAustralia2

NO COMMENT ??!!
Scary

RE: bikies - DjPete - 25-03-2009

BUSA-RO Wrote:Shoot the lot of those shit heads in the 5 top gangs of Harley riding pusies
Oh bugger i think i just put my self on one of the most wanted list Party-smiley-018
Rod, I suggest you remove your email and ph no from ya sig for a little while.

I like all gangs.
They are very nice people.
Thank you.
Have a very nice day.

RE: bikies - humbussa - 25-03-2009

DjPete Wrote:
BUSA-RO Wrote:Shoot the lot of those shit heads in the 5 top gangs of Harley riding pusies

I like all gangs.
Thank you.
Have a very nice day.

good call Pete......Scary

RE: bikies - twistgrip - 25-03-2009

humbussa Wrote:
DjPete Wrote:

I like all gangs.
Thank you.
Have a very nice day.

good call Pete......Scary

RE: bikies - twistgrip - 25-03-2009

+1 BUSA-RODTrophy I spent(wasted) 7yrs of my life in this scene,nearly lost my family,house,business,morals & MIND! There's more brotherhood & comarderie here than they'll ever have!!!!

RE: bikies - Mutha - 25-03-2009

twistgrip Wrote:+1 BUSA-RODTrophy I spent(wasted) 7yrs of my life in this scene,nearly lost my family,house,business,morals & MIND! There's more brotherhood & comarderie here than they'll ever have!!!!

Grouphug

RE: bikies - VCM Cycle Seats - 25-03-2009

Mutha Wrote:
twistgrip Wrote:+1 BUSA-RODTrophy I spent(wasted) 7yrs of my life in this scene,nearly lost my family,house,business,morals & MIND! There's more brotherhood & comarderie here than they'll ever have!!!!

Grouphug

i would like to aplaude the leader of the comoncheros whom is calling for peice i know we see alot on the news of how bad bikies are but they all so do good there is good an bad in all places just happy to see some 1 calling for peice

RE: bikies - manny - 26-03-2009

Hmmmm I could write a mini novel on my thoughts here but I don't read long post so why would anyone else? SFun_kickingroin

Had a Fatboy for years b4 the Busa, went to few bike shows. Like everyone else, I have mates who are mates with bikies, not long before you get invited to join a club.. No thanks I have family and cannot commit to any club. (Meaning I'm nobody's puppet)

Had a Bikie working for me as a labourer for a while, Great bloke - if you're his mate, like they all are! Did a few jobs away from home so stayed at motels where he puts the chain on the door and slept with a sawn-off under his pillow living in constant fear his turn will come to get payed back for the shit he's done to others over the years. Big bloke, 6' 4", long hair, tough, scary looking, lotsa tatts, living like that.... Yeah I wanna be a bikie too!!!Undecided

Told me lotsa stories about cooking drugs in rented houses, avoiding cops, tipoffs, other drug dealers found tied to bricks at the bottom of a river... oh yeah.... but they do good charity work Knuppel2

Time for a laugh.... have a read of this gets a bit repetitive but it's well worth the read..

http://www.goingfaster.com/angst/noharley2.html

Cheers, Manny

RE: bikies - BUSGO - 26-03-2009

We have a fairly large number of patch clubs around the Hunter.
One of the biggest groups do heaps of charity rides and shows etc.
Unfortunately one guy I know wished to leave and couldn't give an acceptable reason.
They let him go with a broken leg but he is happy to be just an everyday biker now.

RE: bikies - twistgrip - 26-03-2009

VCM Cycle seats Wrote:
Mutha Wrote:

Grouphug

i would like to aplaude the leader of the comoncheros whom is calling for peice i know we see alot on the news of how bad bikies are but they all so do good there is good an bad in all places just happy to see some 1 calling for peice

RE: bikies - twistgrip - 26-03-2009

VCM Cycle seats Wrote:
Mutha Wrote:

Grouphug