Welcome to The Australian Hayabusa Club Forum - ARCHIVE ONLY VERSION - NEW REGISTRATIONS & POSTS DISABLED
bling break rotors ? - Printable Version

+- Welcome to The Australian Hayabusa Club Forum - ARCHIVE ONLY VERSION - NEW REGISTRATIONS & POSTS DISABLED (https://www.australian-hayabusa-club.com/MyBB)
+-- Forum: Bike Discussions (https://www.australian-hayabusa-club.com/MyBB/forumdisplay.php?fid=35)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (https://www.australian-hayabusa-club.com/MyBB/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Thread: bling break rotors ? (/showthread.php?tid=367)

Pages: 1 2

bling break rotors ? - HAYABUSA ROD - 06-12-2006

i need something done with my rotors no alloy i still want to be able to stop the bike but just clean up that erea

any advise THE WARRIOR

REGARDS ROD
kangaroos1996@msn.com

Re: bling break rotors ? - Max - 06-12-2006

Have a look at Revs, they are about as good as they get.

Max
Madmax - GSX1300R Black and Grey Buses Rule
Good Bike, Good Woman, Good Road, Good Weather, Good God - Good Bye!
Smith and Wesson - The original point and click interface.
Some people are alive only because it's illegal to kill them.

Re: bling break rotors ? - MacBusa - 06-12-2006

what do you mean by alloy rotors? is there such a thing for big sportsbikes.. if so i have been living under a rock.. New Page 1RegardGrantKing of Stealth Blingwww.blingpartsaustralia.com.au

Re: bling brake rotors ? - GDYUP - 06-12-2006

Stock chromed above

Re shaped carriers...........

Is this what you're thinking Rod???

If so Awesome in Springvale. Just be sitting dome when you get the quote.

Cheers, Phil.

Re: bling brake rotors ? - HAYABUSA ROD - 06-12-2006

yes Grant they do make some out of that aircraft alloy but should only be sold for show now get out from under that rock befour you hit your head

yep gdy that sort of thing im thinking about not to sure about the new rivets you have in can you get new ones presed back in ? i will have to pay you a visit one day when you are off send me a email one day when your home i will pop out. THE WARRIOR

REGARDS ROD
kangaroos1996@msn.com

Re: bling brake rotors ? - RaZ80 - 06-12-2006

I am also after a front set soon - I think one of mine is warped or one side of the front is pulling before the other "Busa riders always count in three's.... 100, 200, 300"

Re: bling brake rotors ? - spamanglenn - 06-12-2006

do you want to brake better or just look better? Glenn the Spa Man

Re: bling brake rotors ? - kawasuki - 06-12-2006

U better have a needle and cotton handy when u clean the wheels with no gloves. Cheers,
Kawasuki

Re: bling brake rotors ? - HAYABUSA ROD - 06-12-2006

Glen i am after something diferent but yes i do want to stop i had these on wich look good but that is about it
THE WARRIOR

REGARDS ROD
kangaroos1996@msn.com

Re: bling brake rotors ? - RaZ80 - 06-12-2006

I like both of those sets there gdy.....

altho I wouldn't want a perfect copy - I wouldn't mind a set kinda like the ones in the second pic - even the first.

But I am wondering how much they might be & what they are like under load & how well they handle heat...

Anyone?? "Busa riders always count in three's.... 100, 200, 300"

Re: bling brake rotors ? - markG58 - 07-12-2006

G'day rod, I have recently fitted new rotors and am stoked with them.I also had a bent one,tried to straighten it,it was better but still shuddered fairly bad..I now have a set of BRAKETECH Ductile iron units.They are awesome using only two fingers.I actually locked up the front under power testing them.Scared the shit out of me!!The only downside is they rust after getting wet unless you wipe them down.I'm getting used to that now.They also look pretty good.I think they also make a stainless petal disc so give old...Kawa a call if you are keen. GARBO

Re: bling brake rotors ? - 2k busa rider - 07-12-2006

It's hard to go past the Wave braking Rotors like I have but they come at a price !!

rotors - spamanglenn - 07-12-2006

That rear rotor must be light.

Re: rotors - GDYUP - 08-12-2006

The old buttons get drilled out and turfed Rod.

Then the cutting and chroming begins.......

Then the full floating buttons get fitted. They have a spring steel washer at the back followed by a clip. So they are removable and replaceable etc.....

Many choices of colour for the anodising.... Many choices for the re shaping... (Cost somewhere between $700 and $800.... )

Is it worth it? I think so...

Re: rotors - RaZ80 - 08-12-2006

I have found a set of wave disc's for the front - 800 for the set so I am grabbin those "Busa riders always count in three's.... 100, 200, 300"