Welcome to The Australian Hayabusa Club Forum - ARCHIVE ONLY VERSION - NEW REGISTRATIONS & POSTS DISABLED
The Question of What Colour Busa is Fastest Finally Answered. - Printable Version

+- Welcome to The Australian Hayabusa Club Forum - ARCHIVE ONLY VERSION - NEW REGISTRATIONS & POSTS DISABLED (https://www.australian-hayabusa-club.com/MyBB)
+-- Forum: Bike Discussions (https://www.australian-hayabusa-club.com/MyBB/forumdisplay.php?fid=35)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (https://www.australian-hayabusa-club.com/MyBB/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Thread: The Question of What Colour Busa is Fastest Finally Answered. (/showthread.php?tid=10038)

Pages: 1 2

The Question of What Colour Busa is Fastest Finally Answered. - BLACKZOOK - 06-06-2008

The my colour is faster than yours bullshit finally put to restPi_tongue

Suck it up Girls2fast4u
Black and purple rules.SFun_kickingroin

http://videos.streetfire.net/video/The-Fastest-Mile-25679-on_163711.htm

RE: The Question of What Colour Busa is Fastest Finally Answered. - Heidi1 - 06-06-2008

MAN that is a sexy bike.

RE: The Question of What Colour Busa is Fastest Finally Answered. - pan - 06-06-2008

I saw this on another site and thought, "I bet Bruce and Heidi post this up soon..."

[Image: monkeysayingno.gif]

RE: The Question of What Colour Busa is Fastest Finally Answered. - Heidi1 - 06-06-2008

I'm starting to get a bit dirty that the black/purprle turbo isn't coming on the fast loop. It would be a bugger to keep the fuel up to though and more importantly, Bruce and I would look like the Bobsey Twins.

RE: The Question of What Colour Busa is Fastest Finally Answered. - Gnarbunkle99 - 06-06-2008

You nearly had me, then I saw the hair dryer, status quo, red rules!

I think we had you at 3oo mph.
(f*** hello)

RE: The Question of What Colour Busa is Fastest Finally Answered. - kitmark - 06-06-2008

Get pucked. With a number plate too boot. Not sure how he stores his wets under the hump though? If he changed to copper panels he might crack the 300mph barrier (sorry had to say it)Idiot2

RE: The Question of What Colour Busa is Fastest Finally Answered. - Legend - 06-06-2008

pffft......They need 1.6km to do it! too easy.

Leonard.Biker

RE: The Question of What Colour Busa is Fastest Finally Answered. - Madmax - 06-06-2008

Legend Wrote:pffft......They need 1.6km to do it! too easy.

Leonard.

Awesome under the hump gadgets, Gotta get more gadgets! Awesome looking bike to, for one of those slow old black/purple clones!EgyptianParty-smiley-018Egyptian

MaxAustralia2HayabusaAustralia2

RE: The Question of What Colour Busa is Fastest Finally Answered. - GiddyUp - 07-06-2008

Nice post Bruce. Clap

413.26 klm/h....................Eek

I hope Maj750 didn't see this. Knuppel2 I reckon he could beat that on a secret location in the backblocks...Biker

Cheers, Phil. Black/Blue bling. "All show, no go"...

RE: The Question of What Colour Busa is Fastest Finally Answered. - Astro - 07-06-2008

So, not only is it the RAREST colour combo - it's also the fastest. Wow ! Did I make the right decision or what!!!!!

(Modified as suggested below.... )

RE: The Question of What Colour Busa is Fastest Finally Answered. - The Wild Wind - 07-06-2008

Astro - I would of said "or what"! Pi_tongue

RE: The Question of What Colour Busa is Fastest Finally Answered. - Ruffy - 08-06-2008

You Heidi - OUTSIDE NOW and we'll settle this argument once and for all!
[attachment=3188]

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

Ok then - You win Lol3

Ruffy

RE: The Question of What Colour Busa is Fastest Finally Answered. - rave - 08-06-2008

Astrobusa Wrote:So, not only is it the RAREST colour combo - it's also the fastest. Wow ! Did I make the right decision or what??

+1 Pi_thumbsup starting mine up for the first time monday Drool

RE: The Question of What Colour Busa is Fastest Finally Answered. - ROD - 08-06-2008

There is one comon colour with all Busa's and that is black so it look's like BLACKrules no arguments