Wednesday 28th september drinks at TORQURE BAR & GRILL
Hey guys its catch up time again WOOHOO !!! pan (the shrinkonator) and i will be at TORQURE BAR & GRILL on the 28th of september which is right next door to (FRASERS MOTORCYCLES ) parramatta Rd Concord , 7pm theres pleanty of parking for cars and bikes , i have been there personally my self guys and the food is exellent and its a good atmosphere as well

if your coming down the M4 take the concord Rd exit and turn right at the lights and you will see the entry for frasers turn in and head around the other side of frasers ,

http://www.torquebarandgrill.com.au/

...also good for those planning on coming to the drags in a few weeks time... It's Wednesday night (just like at the drags) and we sit around talking about how fast we can go if we want to (just like at the drags), eat junk food (just like at the drags), and then ride home slowly (just like at the drags)... If you want to you can even do like Blackzook and practice your tyre-warming in the car park...
(14-09-2011, 07:42am)big kev Wrote: Hey guys its catch up time again WOOHOO !!! pan (the shrinkonator) and i will be at TORQURE BAR & GRILL on the 28th of september which is right next door to (FRASERS MOTORCYCLES ) parramatta Rd Concord , 7pm theres pleanty of parking for cars and bikes , i have been there personally my self guys and the food is exellent and its a good atmosphere as well

if your coming down the M4 take the concord Rd exit and turn right at the lights and you will see the entry for frasers turn in and head around the other side of frasers ,

Count me in as well, I stop by there quite often the food is great, it may have the best big breakfast around, cooked just right and tastes great.
and they stay open till late.Pi_thumbsup
Also it would be great to have all the busas doing a burnout at a Ducati/Harley/BMW shop front..
(14-09-2011, 07:42am)big kev Wrote: Hey guys its catch up time again WOOHOO !!! pan (the shrinkonator) and i will be at TORQURE BAR & GRILL on the 28th of september which is right next door to (FRASERS MOTORCYCLES ) parramatta Rd Concord , 7pm theres pleanty of parking for cars and bikes , i have been there personally my self guys and the food is exellent and its a good atmosphere as well

The shrinkonator Lol2
Now we also have the Rangarator & a Fingernator
Bags telling Bruce what his new nickname is.
(15-09-2011, 11:23am)Heidi1 Wrote: Bags telling Bruce what his new nickname is.

Too slow, but i did it from a distance as you do

The nicknames getting around.
The Simmonator,
The Shrinkonator
The Rangarator
The Fingerator
The Seatonator
The Legonator
The Loafonator

Lol2 Lol2 Lol2 Lol2
(15-09-2011, 11:47am)simmo Wrote:
(15-09-2011, 11:23am)Heidi1 Wrote: Bags telling Bruce what his new nickname is.

Too slow, but i did it from a distance as you do

The nicknames getting around.
The Simmonator,
The Shrinkonator
The Rangarator
The Fingerator
The Seatonator
The Legonator
The Loafonator

Lol2 Lol2 Lol2

by early December, there might well be another to add to the list.....The "Mudderator" Scary Lol3 Scary [insert wild & wickedly evil laughter]
The Bazanator Boobies4
Maxanator
Johnonator
Donovanator
Bluethundernator

...though I'm not sure about the rjw-onator...???
(15-09-2011, 01:44pm)pan Wrote: Donovanator

Lol2Lol2Lol2

but what we all wanna know is > > > > how did she TASTE?!?! Lol3

Pi_tongue

Getting back to the original post......

1hotbusa and I will be there Biker.

Kathy
Rear half of 2000 Red/Grey Busa Smitten
Rear half of 2010 Red BMW K1300 GT Smitten
Thank you Cathy, they are all getting SILLY!
UPDATE, UPDATE

...for those intersted in the progress of the Hayabusa Track Bike, there have been some changes, and...

Scary

...I will be bringing it along to the coffee night, AS IT HAS NEVER BEEN SEEN BEFORE!!!

Don't want to say too much for now, but it will be the first opportunity to see a Hayabusa like no other (anywhere in the world!!!!)

Come along and bring your cameras!
Pi_thumbsup
cant wait to see the bike pan , will be good to see kathy n graham as well . as all the other regulars .

YesI will try and get there too, as long as I dont get lostCoolsmiley
I need a good Biker