Any out there with a Tiforce system on the K8
Just like to see how they look and perform.
I orderd a 4-2-1-2 full titanium 380mm carbon can system through easyrider.com agent, Flywheels Motorcycles. When I went in on Saturday, the box had arrived the day before, so we opened it to ohh and ahh at its beauty! The quality of the welding is unbelievable. Am waiting for a levers and braided lines to arrive before getting them to put everything on at once.

I will post some pics and a video (if I can find a camera) once it is all installled over the next week or so.

Cheers
CoolsmileyPi_thumbsup
Well were's the pics...
Jindy Loop
I have finally had the the system fitted - they look great and sound amazing - will post a video tomorrow

[attachment=3456]

[attachment=3457]
Very nice bike, some nice touches there Stuka.
hey stuka, that jaffa could be mine bar the system. i have the hindle 421 ss and will never ride a more grunty and balanced bike.
garboCoolsmiley
top looking jaffa .the rim tape is a cheap ad on but makes the bike look sweet
Thanks for the comments all.

The exhaust is awesome - really chages the whole personality of the bike. Here is a sound clip I did this morning.

http://s335.photobucket.com/albums/m477/...ction=view¤t=Picture074.flv

Things I have done so far are:

Tiforce 4-2 exhaust
Hotbodies smoked rear lens kit
Reflective orange rim tape (installed by my wife - she has smaller hands Party-smiley-018)
Braided brake lines
Double bubble screen
Pazzo levers (pic below)
Oxford hot grips (pic below)

[attachment=3479]

There is also a 2-up tour-a-busa option. I will have to rig up some extra indicators, as the panniers are covering them up.

[attachment=3480]

The busa is great - well on the way to becoming an obsession. Thanks to all those who have answered my questions over the last few months and provided such a great welcome.

Cheers

P.S For some reason my camera reset the date stamp on me!
Well kawasuzi I've finally got around to posting some pic's of my Tiforce - I was just waiting till I had all the goodies on.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Looks great.

Got a link for those beautiful wheels?
Licence Back!
Tim they are Galespeeds that I also got them off kawasuki - you can have a look on his website, I'm sure you would have seen it mentioned before among these pages before.

I got to admit I was worried about getting the gold but they're just about match the colour of the kanji symbol.

Tony
nice rig toenail and nice sound clip of the ti force stuka. very throaty sound.
Gotta hand it to TiForce. They're a beefy sounding can.Party-smiley-018
Great Galespeeds too!Coolsmiley
"If time catches up with you. You're going too slow!"
Regards BUSGO
Toenail Wrote:I got to admit I was worried about getting the gold but they're just about match the colour of the kanji symbol.
Tony

Well if you have any more photos I'd certainly be interested to see them. The wheels and the bike in general look top notch. Clap
Licence Back!